Jos

Fedor got taken down by matt lindland and only won because he was a Fat HW fighting a Mediocre MW he also got ktfo by a Small and OLD MW in Dan henderson got raped by Big foot a totally mediocre and slow HW got raped in round 1 by werdum. Chris weidman,Jon jones,JDS,Cain woulda destroyed a prime fedor.

Small cough-laugh. I haven't laughed like that in a long time. Someone take away this guys forum posting rights. Poor form.

Poor guy has brought the hype. Someone tell him that Fedor only beat HMC and Zulu, and lost as soon as he faced "real" competition.

Nice to read, Fedor is usually the fighters favourite fighter.

so tell me apart from offering facts what is wrong with my post go on son your just a fedor fan boy whos mad.

facts? you said chris would decision fedor...thats not a fact, thats an opinion. the fuck is wrong with you?

In terms of helping the sport grow? Sure, put Royce in that list... As far as greatest fighters of all time? Go ahead and never mention Royce ever again.

Fedor got taken down by matt lindland and only won because he was a Fat HW fighting a Mediocre MW he also got ktfo by a Small and OLD MW in Dan henderson got raped by Big foot a totally mediocre and slow HW got raped in round 1 by werdum. Chris weidman,Jon jones,JDS,Cain woulda destroyed a prime fedor.

go-home-youre-drunk-meme.jpg

Poor guy has brought the hype. Someone tell him that Fedor only beat HMC and Zulu, and lost as soon as he faced "real" competition.

When Fedor faced this "real" competition that you speak of, he was clearly on the downside of his career. At his peak, other fighters were truly afraid to fight him. Wandy actually said he wanted no part of Fedor in the open weight tournament.

haha mark hunt had him in trouble and was in dominant position, if mark had any formal training on the ground he would of submitted fedor.

mark hunt also outweighs fedor by 30+ pounds

When Fedor faced this "real" competition that you speak of, he was clearly on the downside of his career. At his peak, other fighters were truly afraid to fight him. Wandy actually said he wanted no part of Fedor in the open weight tournament.

Dude, he was obviously joking.

exactly for christ's sake Mark hunt with f all mma expirence at the time had dominant position over fedor and could of possibly won that fight if he had any exp/long term training on the ground.

Really? I was being sarcastic

Fedor's the best fighter this sport has ever seen.

he must be a delusional nut hugger like the rest of us Fedor fans

Fedor would destroy Anderson or GSP , so yeah he's the greatest ever.

In reality and P4P

To me GOAT means "best" and factors that must be taken into consideration are:

1) competition
2) record
3) finish %
4) intangibles/subjectives (heart, other fighter opinions, division, etc.)
5) they are done (or almost done)fighting

That being said, my GOAT list looks like:

1) Fedor
2) Anderson
3) GSP
4) Hughes, Liddell, Franklin, Wandy, Henderson, Rampage

In 5 years, I believe Jon Jones will be #1, and guys like Machida and Rashad may make the list.

he got a good point

Fedor,royce,Anderson,Liddel all are top fighters.

Back