Jos

Name one better, and current UFC is not it.

the delusional pride fan boys are still out there, hilarious.

probably a troll post, but ill bite.

trust me when i say this dude. velasquez, dos santos, werdum, browne, miocic, hunt 2.0, bigfoot(who absolutely wrekt him) barnett (who he never ended up fighting) make for an exponentially tougher division that had herring, coleman, randleman ... im sorry therre's really just no arguing that. his wins over mirko and nog were legit as fuck, but that's where it ends when comparing HW divisions.

Royce 2nd? List loses all credibility. If a sherdogger made that list they would be dubbed.

Aldo knows what the hell he is talking about.

It is known.

LawoT.png

the delusional pride fan boys are still out there, hilarious.

probably a troll post, but ill bite.

trust me when i say this dude. velasquez, dos santos, werdum, browne, miocic, hunt 2.0, bigfoot(who absolutely wrekt him) barnett (who he never ended up fighting) make for an exponentially tougher division that had herring, coleman, randleman ... im sorry therre's really just no arguing that. his wins over mirko and nog were legit as fuck, but that's where it ends when comparing HW divisions.

If you leave out the biggest names obviously it will seem that way. You're comparing cain and JDS at one side to... randleman and herring?

How about:

Cain, JDS, Werdum, Browne, Miocic, Hunt, Big Foot

vs

Fedor, Crocop, Nog, Alex, Werdum, Barnett, Sergei, Hunt

Seems like a more honest comparison.

If you leave out the biggest names obviously it will seem that way. You're comparing cain and JDS at one side to... randleman and herring?

How about:

Cain, JDS, Werdum, Browne, Miocic, Hunt, Big Foot

vs

Fedor, Crocop, Nog, Alex, Werdum, Barnett, Sergei, Hunt

Seems like a more honest comparison.

i said cro cop and nog wins were super legit. i left out barnett cause he never fought him ... and he lost to werdum!

Back