Jos

If he has Royce ahead of Anderson this obviously basically his favorite fighter list people

Does Aldo even fight anymore?

Such a waste of talent. Hope he turns his life around so we can see him fight often. Potential to BE an all time great.

Does Aldo even fight anymore?

Such a waste of talent. Hope he turns his life around so we can see him fight often. Potential to BE an all time great.

lol he is fighting aug 4 versus korean zombie

JDS,Aldo,Bones knows what's up

Aldo a waste of talent? Guy was born in the middle of nowhere, almost in the jungle, now he is on the top of the world for like 4 years.... such a waste huh...

:redface:

Yeah, JDS/Cigano believes the same as Aldo (that Fedor is THE GOAT). Well, they're right. Fedor's beaten how many former UFC HW champions? Ridiculous to suggest someone else as GOAT when Fedor is a guy who could make 185 and was beating the shit out of guys that were larger (far larger in some cases). GSP also, at one point, said that Fedor is the GOAT then he switched to Anderson.

Just don't read past number one.

I dunno, Google translate of the accompanying paragraph says the list was Jose's 5 greatest of all time, not his 5 favourites of all time. I know Royce is an odd choice, but still. I can rationalise why someone would rank him there, especially if they're a Brazilian.

Never thought he'd include himself lol

Fedor
Wand
Shogun
Anderson
Nogueira

For me

Back