Jorge Masvidal "Your favorite fighter is a p&ssy"

It's funny all of the bandwagon Masvidal fans that popped up recently, lets see how many he has when he goes back to losing split decisions every second fight.

yeah i wish my favourite fighter was someone who coasts and goes to split decisions all the time with mediocre fighters and used to get dropped almost every fight and has like 1 good win over a guy who's notorious for folding.

Conor McGregor has a pussy...

That's why he's always sitting with his legs spread so wide...
CN8o6o2UAAAdpiU.jpg:large

fq79kOX.jpg

C4rA-SDUYAAqGc-.jpg

5fc752cd2c0c8230d210c95d8f453d7f.jpg

And taking pictures doing gay poses...
CIPuG6BUwAETORf.jpg:large

f4ab5c243300bfec2a15ba84a971081b.jpg

So he can turn on his homo-erotic male fanbase... LMAO

giphy.gif

{<jordan}
what an unhealthy obsession you have, really sad.

“If something crazy happened to me, and I couldn’t continue fighting, people might be like ‘oh well he only got to fight one guy that was ranked’…That’s not my fault,” a frustrated Masvidal explained. “I’ve been here, trying to fight the best in the world, they’re just not trying to fight me. Yo, I’m going to say this right now to everybody listening: your favorite fighter is probably a pussy.”

“How is it that we’re in the business of fighting, and I can’t get somebody to fight me when I’m ranked myself number five?” he continued. “I’m trying to fight other guys that are ranked so that one of us can move closer toward the title. Is that not what we’re doing here? What’s with all this picking and choosing? It’s mind-blowing.”

Masvidal keeping it real.

It's because everyone knows that Masvidal can beat anyone on any given Saturday. So why risk fighting him?

We are beginning to see more and more that (1) exciting performances (2) skin color (3) English language proficiency (4) country of nationality and etc play key roles in how many fights a fighter needs to win in the UFC to get a title shot.

528_Stipe_Miocic_and_Alistair_Overeem.0.0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Chris-Weidman-vs-Anderson-Silva-UFC-168_85901.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

That's true, but I meant more in terms of the politics and identity politics. The way Professional boxing keeps South East Asian champions out of the picture because they don't push North and Latin American demographics nor do they sell pay per views. The way many of the best boxers in the world like in China or Uzbekistan stay amateur because they make more money winning medals than North American based promotions would even pay them for fighting.

Boxing's a joke, fighters have more rights in boxing than MMA but that's at a total sacrifice to the sport itself sadly.
I think that depends on your bias. Since Mike Tyson lost to Lennox Lewis, I haven't cared about boxing. So, I am not into the boxing circle, to comment on whether or not boxing is a joke.

I think boxing is more like the music industry. There is a ton of good stuff mixed in with a ton of sub-par stuff. So, the fans have to be selective and make an effort to sift through the clutter themselves.

In contrast, the UFC does most of sifting for the fans, so the fans get to see a lot more of a polished product, but it is coming at a tremendous cost to the fighters.

I made sure to make "exciting performances" the number 1 point, because I was expecting this post. I believe that supersedes everything.

However, we cannot be ignorant of the social-politics that affect billions of human beings every day.

Back