Jorge Masvidal "Your favorite fighter is a p&ssy"

For the fighters' sake, it should.

The UFC is financially raping the fighters.

That's true, but I meant more in terms of the politics and identity politics. The way Professional boxing keeps South East Asian champions out of the picture because they don't push North and Latin American demographics nor do they sell pay per views. The way many of the best boxers in the world like in China or Uzbekistan stay amateur because they make more money winning medals than North American based promotions would even pay them for fighting.

Boxing's a joke, fighters have more rights in boxing than MMA but that's at a total sacrifice to the sport itself sadly.

19e8b5d33db0e398f232b455dc35e878d444756e27d2af979b43e8c4fe00f05b.jpg

He lost to Johnson who is as average as it gets! So get some decent wins before moaning like a little bitch!

yep..if it was real war he'd be dead too

He knocked him down twice and dominated him. Running away is what Conor did. Masvidal used his reach and kept him at bay. Classic comment of someone who has never trained a day in his life.

lol if we fought I would choke you until you shit yourself

He lost to Johnson who is as average as it gets! So get some decent wins before moaning like a little bitch!

For real, Wtf are you even talking about ?

You must walk around life being a very confused boy

Says the guy who used "lol" before telling a poster on an Internet forum he could choke them out ...

He said that I have never trained a day and my life, and I find that laughable. Though I'm not a professional fighter, I most likely have enough training to choke him out.

HAG84o.gif

I'm trying so hard not to just lose my shit in lecture, LOL'ing into orbit reading the last few posts in this thread.

my favorite fighter happens to be Ralphael Assuncao and he beat Masvidals ass..

First of all this fight was in 2005 and he was literally a backyard brawling amatuer then and the second thing is that I dont think I have ever read or heard the statement "my favorite fighter happens to be Ralphael Assuncao".

Masvidal is so annoying recently. Guy gets one good win and thinks he's hot shit.

Did anyone ask him who was the pussy in his fight with Al Iaquinta? Because he ran like a pussy in that last round, and that's why the judges gave it to Al.
People sleep on Al because of his post fight speech and meathead type personality but the guy is tough as they come

Back