Jorge Masvidal would destroy Nick Diaz

OlympicDom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He is better in every way except at submitting people. Better boxer, better Muay Thai, better wrestler and top 5 submission defense in all of MMA. Plus, Nick prides himself on being "from the streets" and carries that psychological edge into every fight. Jorge is even more "gangsta" than the Diaz brothers so he's got him there as well.

Plus, Nick prides himself on being "from the streets" and carries that psychological edge into every fight. Jorge is even more "gangsta" than the Diaz brothers so he's got him there as well.

Lol at this bro science

Masvidal is the king of the split decision losers. Diaz would wear him out with constant pressure.

Did I miss an announcement or something?

Nick would use his own head to stop kicks and punches and win via split decesion.

Masvidal would destroy both Diaz brothers.

Nick Diaz isn't taking a fight against a barely top 10 fighter coming off a loss and only has one victory over a legit WW in two years.

He won't even fight a former champion or rematch anyone who he lost to that he thinks he beat

Now this I would pay to watch but Diaz will never return

Is this happening ? Is this motherfucking happening ?

If not mods plz ban TS for honey dicking.

If true give him a bag of gold and our finest stallion.

I like the matchup. Doesn't make a lot of sense, but I wouldn't mind seeing it, if just for the lulz.
Nick-Diaz-Jorge-Masvidal.jpg

Would love to see this fantasy match-up. Would be a war. Got Masvidal by decision.

Dont understand this thread, but just for the record - Masvidal would destroy both Nate and Nick. Not even a question. Masvidal can move. Slick!
Edit: Unlikely but if goes 5 rounds, and any of the Diaz bros still in it, its another thing. Lol!

Last edited:
I'd like to see Jorge Masvidal fight either Diaz brother, but between Nick and Nate seemingly not wanting to fight ever again and whatever formula the UFC uses to determine whether a certain matchup is worth meeting the fighter's payout request, I am not going to hold my breath.

Right now Masvidal would have a good shot against both as long as he kept the pressure on and didn't coast.

I think TS should replace his "will" with "would"...as for the hypothetical fight, I'm not sure. It really depends how Nick's long layoff has affected him.

I think Nick vs. Maia would be really interesting. Nick's BJJ certainly isn't at Maia's level, but it's pretty darn good and he's never been subbed. If Nick could keep him off his back, he'd be constantly peppering Maia with jabs. For those who find Maia boring (his fights with Jorge, Shields, Fitch, etc.), I think Nick would be more entertaining. He's pretty innovate in scrambles, and would constantly strike when on his feet.

Masvidal would destroy both Diaz brothers.
Masvidal in round 3 is lazier than Nick after smoking an ounce of OG to the face. He'll lose another decision and cry about it some more.

Back