Jorge Masvidal Wants to Fight Michael Bisping at UFC Shanghai if Gastelum Doesn't

Jorge fought in the street at 185 in his “Kimbo” days so why not?
Thought he was taking some time off though?

masvidal-300x257.jpg

This should be Bisping's retirement fight in Manchester next year, also lets Masvidal have his time off

Gotta respect the balls on this man but the weight difference is way too much.

Wrong fight. He had another where he was 185. Let me see if I can find it.

Or I’m remembering wrong. I swear though, the fight had a scene with Jorge walking and it just ha text that said “Jorge 185 lbs. “

Last edited:
Would be a good fight for London, and the lead up to it would be amazing.

I miss the days when Masvidal wasn't so overrated

Damn this fight is more exciting than the Gastelum fight it would be the closest thing to a street fight wed see in the ufc in this day and age those two would go to kill each other

Damn this fight is more exciting than the Gastelum fight it would be the closest thing to a street fight wed see in the ufc in this day and age those two would go to kill each other

Or not. We have seen this kind of bullshit before. Diego vs Koscheck for example. That fight was boring as hell.

I believe he means it, but he would get his ass kick by Bisping.

Are we back to underrating Bisping again now that he doesn't have the belt?

I believe he means it, but he would get his ass kick by Bisping.

Are we back to underrating Bisping again now that he doesn't have the belt?
tumblr_nexfo0oONC1r9hy9ho3_500.gif

Dude just fought TWO top contenders in said weight-class.

I'd hardly say he's 'irrelevant'. lol
Its his 2nd jump up in weight after not cutting it in a division...good fighter but one things for certain, jorge's consistently inconsistent

says would fight Bisping in a parking lot, sees Bisping in a hotel, waves arms moronically, screeches autisticly

ok jorge

Wonderboy is probably a better fighter in absolute terms than Bisping. Not a bad fight to take, at all.

Kelvin will make it. Make it Bispings retirement fight in London then. I’d watch

Jorge is the real "Kimbo". It's a shame that he's never got more recognition for being the stand and bang guy.

His fights are usually boring and he is not very active. It's not a "shame" it's a damn miracle he is as popular as he is.

LOL how did people get so hype on this guy.. he beat Cerrone and.... lost to almost everyone else of value

Back