Jorge Masvidal vs Mike Perry

iknowthefuture

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
after masvidal and thompson fight i wanna see perry vs masvidal. why is it so hard for ufc to making badass fights like this where personalities clash?

they shouldve been matching masvidal and nate diaz since 2013 but never did it, would've been a badass fight. now that will never happen cause nate will only fight conor now.

they dont do obvious good fight where personalities clash and people would be interersted as fuck.

wtf was my thread moved to wasteland? this is an intersting fight that i want people to discuss.

Would love to watch this fight after Thompson vs Masvidal outcome.

Seems like the UFC doesn't make exciting fights against personalities that would clash. For example: Masvidal vs Nate Diaz could've happened since 2013 but they never did it.

Would've been amazing fight but we know it won't happen now since Nate will only take a fight with Conor.,

Wouldn't you guys love to see Masvidal vs Perry and how do you think the fight would go?

Also Nate/Nick vs Masvidal or Perry?

PS: If you wasteland this you obviously need to check other threads and wasteland them too cause i seen o reason why you put my last thread in the wasteland.

Perry got pieced up by Versace Jouban.

Gamebred would tee off on him like target practice.

That said, would watch.

now i see why u wastelanded this.. this whole wasteland is full of mike perry bullshit. look at my thread history i dont talk about him, i just thought it would be an intersting fight. next time check before wastelanding something immediatly, you got threads on the main page talking about " are diaz brothers gangsta in real life "

Platinum Mike Perry KOs masvidal, masvidal gets hits too much he wont be able to hand perrys power

#platinumbless

IMG_3723.JPG

There are alot of interesting fights for Platinum, I personally wanna see Al Iaquinta vs Platinum, even though they're different weight classes.

Jorge Masvidal vs Me falling asleep during his fights.

I win.

Hopefully this thread gets "wastelanded"

Would love to watch this fight after Thompson vs Masvidal outcome.

Seems like the UFC doesn't make exciting fights against personalities that would clash. For example: Masvidal vs Nate Diaz could've happened since 2013 but they never did it.

Would've been amazing fight but we know it won't happen now since Nate will only take a fight with Conor.,

Wouldn't you guys love to see Masvidal vs Perry and how do you think the fight would go?

Also Nate/Nick vs Masvidal or Perry?

PS: If you wasteland this you obviously need to check other threads and wasteland them too cause i seen o reason why you put my last thread in the wasteland.
Masvidal beats Perry silly. Nick Diaz is retired and has fought only one time since he got paid big $$$ to fight GSP in 2013. He got another payday to fight Anderson Silva in 2015. He won't come out of retirement to fight Perry for peanuts.

Masvidal beats Perry silly. Nick Diaz is retired and has fought only one time since he got paid big $$$ to fight GSP in 2013. He got another payday to fight Anderson Silva in 2015. He won't come out of retirement to fight Perry for peanuts.
nate vs masvidal would be sick as fuck tho or even nick vs masvidal.

Hard to see Perry winning this one, but it's definitely a sick matchup.

would be fun cuz they both just strike but id have to go with mazzy via being a better boxer by a mile. Perry got them bombs tho

agreed but the prefight would be super interesting, perry would try to intimidate masvidal and masvidal would straight laugh at him.
if you agree then how is that good matchmaking? I hate clowns like you

this thread is exactly where it deserves to be

Back