Jorge Masvidal Looking to Return @ UFC Moscow September 15th

Don't see it happening unless he faces a Russian and who's an elite Russian ww? Emeev maybe?

Emeev seems like the perfect fit. I'd have Emeev winning that fight. Or if he Jorge could make 155 then Jorge vs Taisumov at 155 would be a banger.

"Masvidal receives a lot of love on social media from there."

...lol, does he? He has only fought in Russia once, but ok.

Would be a nice addition to an event. Give him someone lower-ranked. Give him an easy-ish win. But I hope he doesn't get a fight on the main card, while some good Russian-born fighters like Taisumov, or Zabit gets put on the prelims.
Masvidal comes to fight, that's why people like him. And Zabit will probably be main or co-main on that card.

Don't see it happening unless he faces a Russian and who's an elite Russian ww? Emeev maybe?
Lol, I like Emeev, but he just beat Mina.. nowhere near ready to face Masvidal. Masvidal would make him drown in his pace.. if he actually chooses to fight like he sometimes does.

Masvidal receives a lot of love on social media from there."

I'm sure they love his style.

If Fighters were just shadowy figures, Masvidal and a few others would be Universal Fan favorites. I think some fans let their loyalty to some of their favs, affect their appreciation to fighters like Masvidal who just come out to fight and put on a show.

I wanna see them bring in some Russian who has been crushing it in ACB/M1 to fight him tbh.

"Masvidal receives a lot of love on social media from there."

Would be a nice addition to an event. Give him someone lower-ranked. Give him an easy-ish win. But I hope he doesn't get a fight on the main card, while some good Russian-born fighters like Taisumov, or Zabit gets put on the prelims.
I think he's being sarcastic, he said some extremely xenophobic things about Russians before the Khabilov fight.

Lol, I like Emeev, but he just beat Mina.. nowhere near ready to face Masvidal. Masvidal would make him drown in his pace.. if he actually chooses to fight like he sometimes does.
masvidal's pace? you don't know if he will come like the killer against ellenberger and cerrone or the snooze inducing guy like against wonderboy and many other fights

How's about Masvidal vs. Muslim Salikhov, third fight on the main card?!
That'd be savage and entertaining and Jorge needs to realise he's no longer a top contender and should be fighting 'good' guys not 'great' guys until he starts picking up some wins.

I'd pick Jorge to hammer him.

I think he's being sarcastic, he said some extremely xenophobic things about Russians before the Khabilov fight.
That's what made me a little confused.. I remember he brought up some WW2/Communist Russia/Cuba things and shoved Khabilov (or Khabilov shoved Masvidal) at the weigh-ins.

masvidal's pace? you don't know if he will come like the killer against ellenberger and cerrone or the snooze inducing guy like against wonderboy and many other fights
That is the problem. Sometimes he can look really good and has some really nice boxing and body work. Other times he just sits back and lets the opponent take lead, quite annoying. He could have won so many more fights if he was interested.

better be, visa issues etc, Taisumov is a real prospect and there is beef between him and Khabib, oooh i'd like to see him climb the ranks.
imagine that fight lol. khabib vs mairbek

Back