Jorge Masvidal is going on a reality TV show since no one will fight him

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/07/ufc-jore-masvidal-reality-tv-show-telemundo-exalton-estados-unidos
Masvidal is set to appear on “Exatlon Estados Unidos,” a show that “will seek to find the athlete with the strongest physical and mental abilities through a series of obstacle races, extreme living conditions and instances of isolation from the outside world,” according to a recent report on Broadway World.

You’ll have a considerably easier time understanding what’s going on if you speak Spanish.

Masvidal’s team includes an Olympic runner, a soccer player and a pair of gymnasts. They’re all gunning for a shot at the grand prize of $200,000 – not a bad payday for a hustling prize fighter.

<6>

Jorge will end up trying to scrap with someone. It’s in his nature.

Doubt his fat ass is getting pass the first race.

I thought this was gonna be a "biggest loser" fat joke

Lol...no one will fight me.

Wonderboy just made you look like a fool.

Oh he's managed by those Kawa brothers huh? This is what they came up with?

Didn't Edwards call him out?

Why would no one want to fight him? It's not like he knocks people out left and right. He's a decision machine who coast's when he thinks he's winning and crys when he loses.

Guessing the guy means... no top fighter will fight down to be my opponent... This show could be interesting... Good luck Jorge.

I can’t stand when I can’t get “nobody” to do things with

What's new? People can have outside of UFC projects. Sam Alvey did Broken Skull Challenge didn't he?

Will it have those hot, mestiza, braaaphogs in high heels, mini skirts and thongs with fake asses like Mia Malkova has? If not, I see no reason to tune in.

Shit, might actually tune in to see how he does.

Maybe this will set up a career in Soap operas for good ol' Jorge.

Not a fan, won't tune in and he's not winning shit. The dude is the epitome of a choker and this show will be no different.

He looks huge now. Doubt he wins anything.

Back