Jorge Masvidal hasn't lost a fight in 4 years

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As an avid Jorge Masvidal fanatic, I would be absolutely thrilled to see him contend for the interim title. I've seen the many robberies over these last 4 (painful) years, split decisions unjustifiably going the other way.. it's time to get that gold.

Robberie Lawler's fight against Cerrone - weak (controversial split decision which should have went to Cerrone)

Masvidal's fight against Cerrone - bounced his head off the canvas TWICE

I fear for Robbie's health, but hey, he might be the only one willing to fight this monster. I also fear for Masvidal, since Robberie is the biggest thief when it comes to decisions.

But I feel he'll get the finish. After he leaves Robbie and Woodley stiff, it's Ben Askren's turn to pay for speaking his name in vain.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Masvidal is one of my current favorite fighters....but Maia beat him.

With that said, I think he turns Woodley's lights out.

People that think Cerrone won had their eyes closed. There was nothing controversial about it.

People that think Cerrone won had their eyes closed. There was nothing controversial about it.

Yeah, it's like saying the subject of the earth's shape is controversial because of the retarded flat earthers.

As an avid Jorge Masvidal fanatic, I would be absolutely thrilled to see him contend for the interim title. I've seen the many robberies over these last 4 (painful) years, split decisions unjustifiably going the other way.. it's time to get that gold.

Robberie Lawler's fight against Cerrone - weak (controversial split decision which should have went to Cerrone)

Masvidal's fight against Cerrone - bounced his head off the canvas TWICE

I fear for Robbie's health, but hey, he might be the only one willing to fight this monster. I also fear for Masvidal, since Robberie is the biggest thief when it comes to decisions.

But I feel he'll get the finish. After he leaves Robbie and Woodley stiff, it's Ben Askren's turn to pay for speaking his name in vain.

You don't know how to score fights.

men-in-black-3.jpg

TS used the MIB stick on himself after his last fight. The pain was too much to bear

It's gonna be hilarious when Robbie split decisions him.

They both tend to take rounds off so it should be interesting if it goes to decision.

From 2009 he had 7 losses.
4 by split decision and three by unanimous decision.

Hmmm....
<{titihmm}>

I like Masvidal but if he isn't willing to go all out ,.. he'll keep piling up the decision losses.

Lol. He should've gotten 30-27'd by Maia in his last fight. He got his back taken in every single round. What are you talking about? Besides, he lost to Larkin and Bendo too. The only robbery was the Al Iaquinta one, he did win that fight, but that was it. It's just ridiculous to say that he hasn't lost in 4 years. You can't be that blind or that much of a nuthuger.

Back