Jorge Masvidal diet....

incredible metabolism my ass, this proves once again that you can eat snickers and lose weight as much as you can get fat eating avocado and chicken breasts...its all about calories, that matters more than fats, carbs, protein, etc..calories in vs calories burned...i have a six pack and i lost weight by eating just LESS of the things that i use to eat, lets say that you eat chinese food for lunch, just eat half of it for lunch and the rest for dinner, that's your diet right there,..a life of eating only chicken and brown rice would suck, lifting and doing cardio is way more important than checking what you eat, just eat less of the food that you usually eat...

Last edited:
You may be able to eat all that and not get fat but the fast food still damages you on the inside.It's best to eat it rarely.Else your heart just gives out suddenly at 55.

Theres plenty of good food out in Miami for Masvidal to eat, i just dont get it. Maybe he wants to hurry up with this eating thing as fast as possible to get back to his video games

Back