Jorge Masvidal diet....

calories are calories, they all burn :icon_neut

Difference between really good and the best.

Some people are lucky, and can eat whatever they want. One of my best friends lives off of fast food and pizza, and he is able to maintain a six pack.

I'm at work and can't watch the video.

There's a difference between the soy & beef biproduct slop drenched in transfat that McDonald's serves what you can get from a taco truck.

This could also be why he struggles to make lightweight at times and fights @ both 170 & 155.

calories are calories, they all burn :icon_neut

Haha, I like this a lot.

TS, fast food doesn't make you fat unless you overeat it. When you're an athlete who trains intensely 2-3x per DAY, your caloric requirements are immense, and it's almost impossible to eat ultra-pure, zen-inducing, chi-balancing food 100% of the time.

Haha, I like this a lot.

TS, fast food doesn't make you fat unless you overeat it. When you're an athlete who trains intensely 2-3x per DAY, your caloric requirements are immense, and it's almost impossible to eat ultra-pure, zen-inducing, chi-balancing food 100% of the time.

Michael Phelps diet FTW?

he also eats ice cream and cake for breakfast.

I have the same metabolism. I fucking hate it.

lucky him. When I was eating like that I started getting real sick.

Haha, I like this a lot.

LOL this is funny.

I was on the wrestling team at Clemson in the late 80's and early 90's. they were a legit, Div 1, top 20 program. We shared dorms with other athletes, including the swim team.

God, we hated those fuckers.

When the swim team hit their peak training, they were actually made to go to the cafeteria at 10:30 pm and forced to gorge. Fried Chicken, Ice Cream, Stuffing, just about any calorie dense item you could think of. They were burning north of 7000 calories a day in the water. And though they certainly ate plenty of healthy food, it was very difficult for them to get all the calories they needed without throwing in some items you might consider junk food or not healthy food.

That is why swimmers get so fat after they stop swimming just like wrestlers get fat when they stop wrestling. They still eat like they are training.

That is why swimmers get so fat after they stop swimming just like wrestlers get fat when they stop wrestling. They still eat like they are training.

Yup. Know a dude that was a 3 sport in HS. Busted his knee up. Never changed his eating habits. He's now 600lbs. Nicest dude on the planet.

Do they sell outrageous metabolism anywhere? I need to get me some of that.

Yup. Know a dude that was a 3 sport in HS. Busted his knee up. Never changed his eating habits. He's now 600lbs. Nicest dude on the planet.

Yep. Happens to most of us. After I was done wrestling, I put on 10 lbs a year for probably 6 consecutive years.

30 of those 60 lbs I will gain or lose depending on my current frame of mind. The other 30 I keep on year round for sentimental reasons.

LOL this is funny.

I was on the wrestling team at Clemson in the late 80's and early 90's. they were a legit, Div 1, top 20 program. We shared dorms with other athletes, including the swim team.

God, we hated those fuckers.

When the swim team hit their peak training, they were actually made to go to the cafeteria at 10:30 pm and forced to gorge. Fried Chicken, Ice Cream, Stuffing, just about any calorie dense item you could think of. They were burning north of 7000 calories a day in the water. And though they certainly ate plenty of healthy food, it was very difficult for them to get all the calories they needed without throwing in some items you might consider junk food or not healthy food.

Those bastards. That would infuriate me. Why can't our sport have those kinds of energy demands? :[ I used to try my hardest to wrestle and lift as often as possible (kept the lifting to 3x per week, though) in an attempt to nullify my addiction to Girl Scout Thin Mints and cookie dough. I started lifting for no other reason than that I wanted to eat more garbage. Turns out that my ability to recover was the limiting factor in my master plan, haha.

(at 09:00) pizza and fried chicken after the weight-ins? this guy rules. :)

I wonder if this guy has blood pressure issues. He seems to have very high sodium diet and cuts weight. I can deferentially seeing him having kidney issues. As for people saying he needs these high calorie dense foods, why doesn't he eat something along the line of pasta with meat? I understand college students living in a dorm don't have the tools or know how to prepare the right foods that's why they would eat the highest calorie cafeteria food, but as a high level professional fighter how do you not have a nutritionist? As this guy's shown natural ability will only get you so far

Back