Jordon Schultz's TLI Statement

I think at this point you got to figure that Lloyd is gonna try to skip town. Despite the tax lein, when you read all the mastermind stories coming in he was raking in some serious dough that's probably in off shore accounts. The $5000 Vegas players club was probably one last big payday. His exit strategy would be to leave for Mexico or some other little country.

Either that or it's not going to end well and he's going to go out with a bang as happens when most Cults fall apart or when the syndicate falls apart around Tony Montana/Scarface.

This is exactly what i said a couple weeks ago about the real player thing. It seemed like a cash grab before skipping town. He might not get that chance after all

Is Ken Primola still all about LI or is he kinda backing off?

Newlloydlogo_zps55132f17.jpg

I redesigned the Lloyd logo to reflect him more truthfully

Cults always seem like a good idea until the leader starts fucking everybody's wife and in this case students. I can't wait for the movie.

Is Ken Primola still all about LI or is he kinda backing off?

Ken is probably doing whatever he thinks is "best for Ken". So distancing himself...regardless of his absolute love for LI prior to the NYE rape. Last statement I saw him make basically implied that he never had much at all to do with LI, and personally I feel like that's BS.

Yeah a lot of flip-flopping.

Lloyds making Keith Owen look like a women's rights activist at this point..

Anything new on FB?

He trains at Crazy 88 Jiu Jitsu, his first name is DEVon and I've had conversations with him where he said the exact same things as devnull on here. A young kid who drank too much of LI's flavoraid IMO. He got into it on our facebook page with a a bunch of other fans. He's obviously loyal, just misguided. I felt bad for him to be honest.

I say flavoraid because flavoraid was used in the Jonestown Massacre. Kool-Aid wasn't. Cults will keep on culting I 'spose.

I figured he was a Lloyd shill who was one of the people who quickly evacuated and we were not likely to hear from him again. But I hope Devon has learned a valuable lesson from this and is able to grow personally and professionally as a result.

I think at this point you got to figure that Lloyd is gonna try to skip town. Despite the tax lein, when you read all the mastermind stories coming in he was raking in some serious dough that's probably in off shore accounts. The $5000 Vegas players club was probably one last big payday. His exit strategy would be to leave for Mexico or some other little country.

Either that or it's not going to end well and he's going to go out with a bang as happens when most Cults fall apart or when the syndicate falls apart around Tony Montana/Scarface.

too many movies man

I figured he was a Lloyd shill who was one of the people who quickly evacuated and we were not likely to hear from him again. But I hope Devon has learned a valuable lesson from this and is able to grow personally and professionally as a result.

He's young, I agree and I hope he learns from this.

lloyd will probably change the name of his team this year, and rebuild without using his own name so much to avoid this getting pulled up when people search his school.

Assuming he doesn't go to jail... even if he did someone would still run it for him i think.

OH yeah, I'm sure there are dedicated people who wouldn't let him get away w/ simply changing his school name.

Assuming he doesn't go to jail... even if he did someone would still run it for him i think.

If he gets jailed time for this, his career in BJJ/MMA coaching is done.. this isn't like he was charged with assault or ripping someone off.. sexual offenders will have almost no chance running anything like a gym.

He trains at Crazy 88 Jiu Jitsu, his first name is DEVon and I've had conversations with him where he said the exact same things as devnull on here. A young kid who drank too much of LI's flavoraid IMO. He got into it on our facebook page with a a bunch of other fans. He's obviously loyal, just misguided. I felt bad for him to be honest.

I say flavoraid because flavoraid was used in the Jonestown Massacre. Kool-Aid wasn't. Cults will keep on culting I 'spose.

Wow, I wrestled with Devon during my free trial. Crazy 88 is 2 mintues away from me!

Anyone think the dude writing that article is a little fucked up himself?

"after eating a couple 30mg adderals we were good and sober. hell even the guy i said coaches me was drinking and I dont think he drinks ever AT ALL. anyhow. lloyd rambles on, almost falls a few times and generally looks like a moron (through sober eyes) tells about how he was in the 10Mil range at some point but fucked it up, but will be back there soon etc. . eventually he gets down. So this is where shit gets interesting. Basically my girl was pouting because she wants fake tits and there was a girl there with these MONSTERS and everytime i saw her id be like "whooooooa" out loud just to mess with wifey and make her feel insignificant lol. It didnt take long for wifey to be watching this chicks every move, being the jealous little rat she is (wifey i mean)."

Absolutely! The part I highlighted makes him sound like a highly toxic individual.

Back