Jordon Schultz's TLI Statement

he's got Lloyd's name tattoo'd on his body.... what are the chances that his wife was spared from any of this? If I were Lloyd I would be sleeping with an AK47.

actually if the accusations are true concerning his abuse of minors, if I were Lloyd, I would kill myself. I'm not exaggerating

2vlu1ow.jpg

Only logical option, really.

he's got Lloyd's name tattoo'd on his body.... what are the chances that his wife was spared from any of this? If I were Lloyd I would be sleeping with an AK47.

actually if the accusations are true concerning his abuse of minors, if I were Lloyd, I would kill myself. I'm not exaggerating

Who are you talking about?

On the advice of the Prince George's County Police Sexual Assault Unit, I am going to post this publicly.

The situation has been reported to them with as much relevant detail that I currently know -- to include the allegations of sexual assault on a girl as young as 14. This has all been noted, and the police will be familiar with the situation if any victims are willing to come forward.

However, victims will need to come forward personally in this situation. An official police report cannot be filed until this happens. The officer I spoke with stressed how important it was that ALL victims come forward because it will greatly help the investigation.

The officer also stressed that there is nothing for the victims to fear. There are procedures in place to protect any victims that come forward. Everyone in the Sexual Assault Unit was very helpful and understanding. They are professionals and will help all of the victims obtain justice.

They asked that I provide their direct line for any victims to come forward. That number is 301-772-4908. Again, this is the direct line to the Prince George's County Police Sexual Assault Unit, so you won't have to wait while going through the dispatcher. Just reference the situation here, and they will know what you are talking about.

Please repost this in the other forums if you can.

Personally, I thought the previous information about a gang rape was enough to ban him from the IBJJF for life.

But, if this is true, I don't see how the IBJJF can allow Lloyd Irvin to coach at any tournament.

LOL, my first thought this AM was...how quick before devnull posts?

In all likelihood devnull just left TLI. And may be using the new screen name, devrandom. Those are both Unix psuedodevices, so I'm not sure how many TLI members would have any idea what they are. Is Jordan one?

Chulo? Where you at? Would love to your take now.

TLI is done if these allegations are true. It is over.

Personally, I thought the previous information about a gang rape was enough to ban him from the IBJJF for life.

But, if this is true, I don't see how the IBJJF can allow Lloyd Irvin to coach at any tournament.

Pretty hard to coach at a tournament when your competition team just walked out.

I guess people can see now that the accusation of creating a 'rape culture' was actually very accurate.

I'm disgusted.

That buddylee guy is still defending LI on wiki. Why at this point? Guy is an idiot or g_d knows what

The Eastons aren't going anywhere. They're homegrown. Same with DJ Jackson. Rumor is that Harbison and Torres are leaving after The Boston Open.

Why do you say that?

It would make sense though, that we were arguing with a kid. It sure seemed like that.

He trains at Crazy 88 Jiu Jitsu, his first name is DEVon and I've had conversations with him where he said the exact same things as devnull on here. A young kid who drank too much of LI's flavoraid IMO. He got into it on our facebook page with a a bunch of other fans. He's obviously loyal, just misguided. I felt bad for him to be honest.

I say flavoraid because flavoraid was used in the Jonestown Massacre. Kool-Aid wasn't. Cults will keep on culting I 'spose.

He trains at Crazy 88 Jiu Jitsu, his first name is DEVon and I've had conversations with him where he said the exact same things as devnull on here. A young kid who drank too much of LI's flavoraid IMO. He got into it on our facebook page with a a bunch of other fans. He's obviously loyal, just misguided. I felt bad for him to be honest.

I say flavoraid because flavoraid was used in the Jonestown Massacre. Kool-Aid wasn't. Cults will keep on culting I 'spose.

Very interesting. Makes sense.

That buddylee guy is still defending LI on wiki. Why at this point? Guy is an idiot or g_d knows what

Based on the updates I saw this morning, people are playing around with Irvin's wiki page again. Why doesn't anyone realize that if you post an accurate neutral update that states only sourced facts, it won't get edited out? Instead, people post vitriolic hyperbole and it gets taken down. Then they keep it up and editing gets locked, so then the page doesn't get updated with important factual information.

I think at this point you got to figure that Lloyd is gonna try to skip town. Despite the tax lein, when you read all the mastermind stories coming in he was raking in some serious dough that's probably in off shore accounts. The $5000 Vegas players club was probably one last big payday. His exit strategy would be to leave for Mexico or some other little country.

Either that or it's not going to end well and he's going to go out with a bang as happens when most Cults fall apart or when the syndicate falls apart around Tony Montana/Scarface.

Very interesting. Makes sense.

Check out his facebook page. The LI is strong with that one for sure. Like I said, I'm "pretty sure", like 99%. The pieces fit together too comfortably, but I know it's not the other Dev you guys thought it was.

Holy fucking shit.... i was staying a side of the whole thing becasue i dont think someone should be still judge upon his acts of 20 years ago, specially if he didnt actually commit the crime, but this? Mother of god....

Back