Jordon Schultz's TLI Statement

I think the internet is about to implode!

Yeah, it's a bit lost in all of this but considering how he apparently treats the adult competition team, it's kind of scary that TLI has a very active kids' competition team.

Jesus, 14?

So the real question: does this mean that devnull was Jordon Schultz all along? Hence his inability to type, communicate clearly, or adhere to logical lines of reasoning?

Pretty sure it was Devon Delbrugge.

Yeah, it's a bit lost in all of this but considering how he apparently treats the adult competition team, it's kind of scary that TLI has a very active kids' competition team.

Oooooooooh yeah! Didn't even think about that:eek:

I don't know if this was ever cleared up in any of the other threads, but it's highly unlikely that devnull was Dev Kostal, as was implied by his strange reaction to Kostal's blog being posted. I have friends who talk to Kostal and he didn't have any idea what was going on online.

Anyone think the dude writing that article is a little fucked up himself?

"after eating a couple 30mg adderals we were good and sober. hell even the guy i said coaches me was drinking and I dont think he drinks ever AT ALL. anyhow. lloyd rambles on, almost falls a few times and generally looks like a moron (through sober eyes) tells about how he was in the 10Mil range at some point but fucked it up, but will be back there soon etc. . eventually he gets down. So this is where shit gets interesting. Basically my girl was pouting because she wants fake tits and there was a girl there with these MONSTERS and everytime i saw her id be like "whooooooa" out loud just to mess with wifey and make her feel insignificant lol. It didnt take long for wifey to be watching this chicks every move, being the jealous little rat she is (wifey i mean)."

Can someone clarify this 14 year old girl situation? Is he accused of sexually assaulting a 14 year old girl?

I don't know if this was ever cleared up in any of the other threads, but it's highly unlikely that devnull was Dev Kostal, as was implied by his strange reaction to Kostal's blog being posted. I have friends who talk to Kostal and he didn't have any idea what was going on online.

All the more reason we shouldn't be trying to take any kind of actions against folks IRL for things we think they've said on Sherdog. Particularly anonymous folks that have been "outed".

Anyone think the dude writing that article is a little fucked up himself?

"after eating a couple 30mg adderals we were good and sober. hell even the guy i said coaches me was drinking and I dont think he drinks ever AT ALL. anyhow. lloyd rambles on, almost falls a few times and generally looks like a moron (through sober eyes) tells about how he was in the 10Mil range at some point but fucked it up, but will be back there soon etc. . eventually he gets down. So this is where shit gets interesting. Basically my girl was pouting because she wants fake tits and there was a girl there with these MONSTERS and everytime i saw her id be like "whooooooa" out loud just to mess with wifey and make her feel insignificant lol. It didnt take long for wifey to be watching this chicks every move, being the jealous little rat she is (wifey i mean)."

THIS JUST IN!!!
LIMITED OFFER!!!!

I'm going to be giving out FREE English language grammar lessons to ANYONE and EVERYONE who wishes to make a "Coming Out" statement regarding MASTER LLOYD IRVIN!!

Tired of grammar nazis telling you about this WHO and WHOM stuff!?!?
TIRED of KEYBOARD WARRIORS crying about apostrophes and adverbs?!

NEVER AGAIN -
RULE THE INTERNETS WITH MY 10 GOLDEN RULES OF GRAMMAR!!!!!!

I didn't want to release this info, but Chairman X from the board of English professors has been pressuring me like, "Master George, you NEED to share this info!!!"

So it's out! $290k for all 10 Golden Rules of Grammar... and I only made 15 copies.

The DVD includes only 5 of the 10 Rules, but you can PRE ORDER NOW the final 5 rules which will separate YOU from the LOSERS who only want 5 of MY RULES!

TRUST ME, I can take you from publishing run on, incoherent, kindergarten-level English about the evils or greatness of TLI... all the way to using punctuation AND the difference between THERE, THEY'RE, and THEIR!!!!!!!!

THIS JUST IN!!!
LIMITED OFFER!!!!

citizen-kane-clapping.jpg

So this is why Keenan left then I take it?

what do you do at this point if you are, say, Mike Easton?

Gtfo. Why would you stay at this point? Bad rep. Prolly sponsors are drying up. And less access to gold training partners.

If you can post baltos PG county police statement on fb or your blog. Hopefully one of the victims or someone who knows one will take notice, and then take action

Back