Jordan Peterson on Why Joe Rogan is Successful

Peterson is an intellectual charlatan. Not nearly as bright as he fancies himself to be. Appeals to low IQ types.

People may trash him, but by people in the know his mind is in company with the likes of Peterson, Sam Harris, Ben Shapiro etc.

Last edited:
Right so what makes these people adherents of Karl Marx? That’s the mystery

Class struggle from communist manifesto can be used as a great analogy for describing our modern SJW. They think themselves as the cultural version of Proletariat (including BLM, Antifa, LGBTQIA, All sorts of Feminists) & think White western male as bourgeois. According to them White male enjoy some cultural privilege (Which is unknown to me even though I am not a white male) which these cultural hooligans want to get rid of for bringing some sort of cultural equality, Which parallels to the Marxist ideology of Proletariat destroying bourgeois for bringing in economical equality. For these huge parallels these SJWs often get refereed as cultural Marxist.

Last edited:
So because Joe Rogan is successful that means I must respect him?

False.

Joe's alright. Some people just go over the top with their criticism.

Nerdbattle incoming!

Keyboards gonna get smashed!

<{afrobol}>

tumblr_lt6y77ZKNd1qezk61o1_500.jpg

Jordan Peterson talks absolute shite..

Rogan is successful because he's kissing Dana White's ass for last 15 years. He is being awarded for misguiding people to believe that Ronda would beat Mayweather at anything or other nonsense he is doing for his employers. But he is also best commentator when doing his job and not spreading propaganda

Class struggle from communist manifesto can be used as a great analogy for describing our modern SJW. They think themselves as the cultural version of Proletariat (including BLM, Antifa, LGBTQIA, All sorts of Feminists) & think White western male as bourgeois. According to them White male enjoy some cultural privilege (Which is unknown to me even though I am not a white male) which these cultural hooligans want to get rid of for bringing some sort of cultural equality, Which parallels to the Marxist ideology of Proletariat destroying bourgeois for bringing in economical equality. For these huge parallels these SJWs often gets refereed as cultural Marxist.

Except intersectionality contradicts this hypothesis.

Modern SJW's have nothing in common with oldschool marxists. That's why many old school leftists are bashing on snowflake sjw millenials.

Except intersectionality contradicts this hypothesis.

Modern SJW's have nothing in common with oldschool marxists. That's why many old school leftists are bashing on snowflake sjw millenials.

An analytical framework that attempts to identify how interlocking systems of power impact those who are most marginalized in society. To me that's just the cultural version of Proletariat.

BTW, FYI Patricia Hill Collins used Marxism to describe Black Feminisim in her book " Black Feminist Thought: Consciousness and the politics of empowerment" Which can also be applied to TERF, Radical Feminism, Intersectional Feminism, Gender Critical Feminism & also Radical Feminism.

Back