Jordan Peterson on Why Joe Rogan is Successful

All the people I've known who are Joe Rogan fans are either special needs or huge stoners.

I find hilarious that people think he some sort of genius because he babbles on about any and every topic but if you listen there's very little substance to anything he has to say. It's as if he's just looked at Wikipedia and then regurgitates a few quotes on the said topic.

WTF is the obsession with fucking Jordan Peterson all about?
I barely give a shit about Rogan I really couldn't give a fuck about what some Canadian says about him.

I watch/listen to Joe's podcast quite a lot, but more for his guests than him, I find I disagree with Joe quite a lot.

I find hilarious that people think he some sort of genius because he babbles on about any and every topic but if you listen there's very little substance to anything he has to say. It's as if he's just looked at Wikipedia and then regurgitates a few quotes on the said topic.

It seems to me like he skims topics, fills in the blanks with his own assumptions/opinions, and then considers it absolute truth.

Until he talks to someone with a different view and then that becomes absolute truth.

What is a cultural Marxist? And also can you clarify what you mean by Marxist?

Marxists means communists who believe on Marx's version of communism. Just replace the Economic part with culture & you'll have the cultural Marxists, Modern SJWs.

Has he ever had Dave Rubin on his show? I would like to see him on JRE & also Tim Pool.

Another Jordan Peterson youtube clip where he says something completely different from what is said in the title? No, thanks.

Marxists means communists who believe on Marx's version of communism. Just replace the Economic part with culture & you'll have the cultural Marxists, Modern SJWs.
Right so what makes these people adherents of Karl Marx? That’s the mystery

Nerdbattle incoming!

Keyboards gonna get smashed!

<{afrobol}>

Be warned, if you watch this clip your youtube feed will suddenly be full of suggested videos with titles like "Jordan Peterson DESTROYS tranny during debate"

It seems to me like he skims topics, fills in the blanks with his own assumptions/opinions, and then considers it absolute truth.

Until he talks to someone with a different view and then that becomes absolute truth.

Exactly! And he talks over guests who are experts. Just watched his interview this morning with Russel Brand and Joe tries to convince him, a recovered heroin addict that he should take Dmt and that it won't affect his sobriety. A stoned bloody cabbage giving advice like that.

Last edited:
Back