Jordan Peterson on what women really want in a man - do you agree?

Forget what women want or say they want. Get a decent job, go to the gym, and give zero fucks.

If you obsess over what women want, your biggest problem is most likely your lack of confidence.
So much truth to this..the more you care about it the less it will come...the more confident your in yourself..the more chicks are gonna dig u..it's really that simple

Man, I have a hard enough time figuring out what I want, never mind worrying over what a whole gender wants.

You could just treat people on a person-to-person basis, but I suppose that would be stupid, right?

Spoken like a true lonely emo.

Chicks just want sexy dudes and dick . Nothing else really matters .. if they see you and are really attracted to you it doesn't really matter what you have going on in life
Yep. They seem to like guys that do crazy shit, as well.

Chicks just want sexy dudes and dick . Nothing else really matters .. if they see you and are really attracted to you it doesn't really matter what you have going on in life

This is kinda true. I've got two women on the go right now. One is a pro athlete and business woman. The other is an executive. Both live in million dollar homes and drive high end cars. Both are in shape and reasonably attractive. Meanwhile, I'm currently living in my brothers basement and drive a seven year old Mazda.

This is kinda true. I've got two women on the go right now. One is a pro athlete and business woman. The other is an executive. Both live in million dollar homes and drive high end cars. Both are in shape and reasonably attractive. Meanwhile, I'm currently living in my brothers basement and drive a seven year old Mazda.

You got pics bro?

Of dat sweet ride?

Back