Jonny Hendrick wants rematch with GSP at 185: I can’t wait to retire him again

GSP should be fighting Hendricks instead of Bisping.

At ww maybe.

Hendricks looked good @ middleweight
T7vtP7R.gif

Whatever fatty. No way Georges takes that fight tho

GSP would put a beating on 185 Hendricks let's see him get past Boetsch first (unlikely)

Good luck with that.

Fuckin guy is beyond embarrassing.

Hendricks won their first outing but he's regressed quite a bit. I would now favor GSP even after such a long layoff.

GSP is a proud fighter, so he will want to avenge his "loss"... unless there's big money fight after big money fight and Hendricks just isn't worth his time.

With Bigg Riggs current streak there's NO WAY he'd get this fight.

Jonny wouldn't stand a chance against GSP, he's declined way too much.

He's better off staying away from that fight ,if he loses and it goes bad he will lose any credibility about the first fight and him winning it. People will for sure say he was using back then., pre USADA

His middleweight record is certainly better than gsp's, plus he never ran from usada, unlike gsp.
I'll give you that his MW record is better. Can't argue that. Still didn't look impressive in my opinion. Just a better showing then his previous fights.

Also, you do know GSP stopped fighting 2 years before USADA started in the UFC right? So he ran from nothing.

I wouldn't mind a rematch but GSP stays far away from that matchup again.

If Gsp beats Bisping why not?

I'm pretty sure Gsp will beat Bisping, but will vacate the title and drop down.

I can't wait to eat KFC again. That's really what I've been thinking. You know, I told him, I have no disrespect for Mc Donalds, they did amazing things. But three years out of it, you know, things have changed.

And he said that KFC is washed out. Well guess what? It's a new recipe for KFC in a bigger bucket. And i cannot wait for him to eat it, I can't wait to see how this happens.

Because kfc or mc, i think he should come eat with me. I think we should get the hot wings back. Realistically, you know, it is what it is, but i would like for us to eat again. I really do. And this time, he thought i could eat a lot of small buckets, wait till he seems me at a big bucket when I'm not killing myself to make weight, when I'm not killing myself just to focus on my weight cut. What is he gonna think after the big bucket meal, when I'm totally focus on one thing and one thing only, eating KFC but eating it better? That's really where my head's at, is right there.

His middleweight record is certainly better than gsp's, plus he never ran from usada, unlike gsp.
GSP, he can see so far into the future he knew 2 years before the UFC even contacted USADA they would do it.

GOAT fortune teller.

Back