Jonny Bones Goes on Another Twitter Ranted Aimed @ DC

Pretty sure Jones was high or drunk when he wrote that.

I understand that he failed but the circumstances surrounding the 2nd one seem to be sketchy at best.

What's sketchy about it? He had banned substances in his system and denied taking them, but has offered no other explanation as to how they got into his system.

If only Jones put half as much effort into reading his pre-fight forms and the USADA materials as he does into his angry tweets.

1st time jones wins, Lol cormier you said first time I won due to steroids, what will your excuse be now?
2nd time jones wins, Lol cormier you say the wins don't count because I was on steroids, what will you say next time??
Jesus cringe!

View attachment 397781
The GOAT has spoken.

Shertard feelings have been hurt.

GOATJones bless. He will sweep the trilogy 3-0.

When he comes back if he comes back DC will be long retired.

If I was Jones I would keep quiet and work hard to comeback, if I had a word on his suspension reading him gloating about fighting doped and winning would make me want a harsher sentence.

Trigger fingers turned to twitter fingers.

Jones has owned DC since the very first time they met. And he still owns him lol

wow Roid Rage on twitter

Check out twitter post 3. He basically admits to cheating in both their fights LOL

<36>

Jones says in his next fight "ill be all cleaned up"

As opposed to.... I thought you said you were clean before, buddy?

This motherfucker is so dumb he admitted he was roided in his last DC fights. No way he doesn't melt down during his 4 year suspension.

He is saying "since I cheated the first two" because that's the narrative DC is trying to sell. Thought that was obvious but I guess not.

Dude in the last post has it right.
Guess some people just don’t get it.

Jones is being a big cry baby

keep him gone for 8 years

Dude in the last post has it right.
Guess some people just don’t get it.
We get it very clearly. Considering he popped in the second fight and had suspiciously low T:E in the first fight. Its safe to say he admitted to cheating inadvertently and its not the first time either.

Last edited:
Jones so proud of himself while tweeting DC. Then DC responds, "Enjoy your 4 year vacation, young man." And the smile instantly wiped off Jon's face

orig

DC gets the last laugh...again.

<36>

Last edited:
What a coincidence ...... Just under 2 weeks until DCs fight againda Miocic for the title and hesh trying to stay relevant ..... good god what a fucking prick

Jones will never have the respect from REAL MMA fans like DC does ...... DC has never had his integrity in question , is a clean fighter and if he wins against Miocic will go down as one of the GOAT in history.

Meanwhile Jones will go down as a man who is cheat that potentially has been using PEDs since the start of his career , a drug user , a man that crashes into pregant women and rans from the scene and is an all in all scumbag.

<DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH>

Wow " I'm sure your wife knows..." what a scum bag. He isnt a heel, he's just a bad person.

lol

you have never said atrocious shit to somebody you disklike and are about to, or trying to fight??

stop pretending and get off your high heels bud.

Jones... From UFC Champion to keyboard warrior.
its not like its his choice

if there were no laws in the USA i wouldnt be surprised if jones fought daniel in the middle of the street

Jones by all accounts is a shitty person, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy a cocky shit talking fighter who nobody can beat

Just wish he didn't get popped for PEDS

Back