Jonny Bones Goes on Another Twitter Ranted Aimed @ DC

This motherfucker is so dumb he admitted he was roided in his last DC fights. No way he doesn't melt down during his 4 year suspension.

So he admitted to cheating?

m96jjd.jpg

JBJ, def been sharpening his chops on Sherdog. Tell him to come see me if he wants a real flame war !!

<{1-9}> As long as I'm not in the same room with him, I should be fine. And most likely will dominate.

Wow " I'm sure your wife knows..." what a scum bag. He isnt a heel, he's just a bad person.

yeah what a piece of fucking shit, I unironically hope Jones gets killed in a car accident nowadays

Jones will fight DC again when he's 44?

Honestly? He sounds identical to his fanboys here.

What's the over / under on Jon Jones frequenting Sherdog, and creating pro-Jones threads?

Jones says in his next fight "ill be all cleaned up"

As opposed to.... I thought you said you were clean before, buddy?

He's a word smith of the ages, he could go back in time and teach that Bill Shakesman or whatever his name was how to write with meaning.

Why haven't Jones narrow ass moved up to challenge Stipe himself? Now he wants to sit there and talk shit but at the end of the day, DC is making moves and getting an opportunity to become a two division champion. Something Jones could've done if he didn't fuck up so much, He beat DC in the cage but lost to him outside of it.

He is saying "since I cheated the first two" because that's the narrative DC is trying to sell. Thought that was obvious but I guess not.

Hmm was starting to like Jones more recently but the wife comment is pure scum and puts him back down to piece of shit for me.

Why is it the religious ones are always such scumbag people anyways?

Great fighter terrible person, why stupid people spend so much time on twitter...

He is saying "since I cheated the first two" because that's the narrative DC is trying to sell. Thought that was obvious but I guess not.

It wasn't DC who came up with the narrative, he failed TWO times. Him doping is not speculative, it's fact now.

It wasn't DC who came up with the narrative, he failed TWO times. Him doping is not speculative, it's fact now.
I understand that he failed but the circumstances surrounding the 2nd one seem to be sketchy at best.

TWITTER = keeping the irrelevant people relevant

How any MMA fan can still defend ol cocaine cowboy jones is something ill never understand

06B58AB2-58D2-427B-80C9-54B9887513D7.gif
The GOAT has spoken.

Shertard feelings have been hurt.

GOATJones bless. He will sweep the trilogy 3-0.

does the GOAT in any other sport get into childish social media 'fights' like Jones? it's really pathetic...

Back