Jones won 2, 4, 5...its time to DEAL WITH IT.

Condit ran like Forrest but still beat Diaz.

53976-how-press-wheel-studs-1281004519_smoking-crab-deal-gif

Ahaha, thats a great gif. Ive never seen that one before!

Gus 1,2,3
step_back_and_deal_with_it-244.gif

Not here to discuss, just to get in on the naming rounds and gif posting so...

Robert-Downey-Jr.-Deal-With-It-Gif.gif

Ill see your lil asian boy and RDJ and raise you...

Jones 2, 4, 5:

cm-32183-050abcc1f89bb4.gif

First time I saw it live I thought Gustafsson won 3-2, second time I saw it Jones took it 3-2.

Close fight, two great fighters. Hoping for a rematch in the future.

Jesus ain't dealing so well

Jesus-Picture-Carrying-Cross-The-Passion-Of-Christ-Movie.jpg

Hahaha, needs a "can't deal with it" caption.

Also, there's a 50 best DWI article that has some gold. The FDR "New Deal With It" cracked me up.

Also, this thread got awesome.

Gus won round 4 imo.
(everyone thinks some damn elbow that stuns someone wins a round). He was not almost finished, he did not get dropped and he seemed to recover in the end when he tossed jones to the ground. Add in the rest of the round the gus was winning than id still give it to him.

You can't use knowledge with these people.

You can't use knowledge with these people.

Lol, it's not knowledge, it's opinion. Some of you are actually stating that Gus won the 4th round, and it's funny b/c that's the 1 round that most people agree on for 1 fighter, Jones.

Every other round is believed as being close and "could've gone the other way", but not 4. Maybe you should take that av off for the next couple of weeks so your bias doesn't show. It might make you slightly more believable next time.

jones won a whole 37 seconds of the 4th round, until then gus was winning. so 4th goes to gus imo

Round 1 was clearly Gustaffson's, 2 and 3 could have gone either way and 4 and 5 were clearly Jones's. 1 decisive round for Gus, 2 decisive rounds for Jones and two close rounds; Jones landed more strikes and did more damage (albeit Gus inflicted more cosmetic damage for what that's worth). The decision was fine. That said, Jones lost some of his aura last weekend and I'll be interested to see how fighters approach him from here on in.

Gus could definitely win a rematch based on what I saw.

Round 1 was clearly Gustaffson's, 2 and 3 could have gone either way and 4 and 5 were clearly Jones's. 1 decisive round for Gus, 2 decisive rounds for Jones and two close rounds; Jones landed more strikes and did more damage (albeit Gus inflicted more cosmetic damage for what that's worth). The decision was fine. That said, Jones lost some of his aura last weekend and I'll be interested to see how fighters approach him from here on in.

Gus could definitely win a rematch based on what I saw.

fourth and fifht were close, far, far from being clearly to jones

Back