Jones won 2, 4, 5...its time to DEAL WITH IT.

I really don't see the problem with the decision, the only one I disagree with is the one judge that gave Jones a 10-8 round. Jones didn't look the best in doing so, but he had the fight.

Fact is if it were a three rounder, Jones would've lost.

It'll be a hell of a fight next go around too. Hopefully they don't just immediately do it though. Too many instant rematches if you ask me.

Everyone will NEVER totally agree with you. These pointless threads should also stop along with the Gus won the fight threads.

You now how much i hate Jones and how much i love Gus; Jones won round 4. Gus shit it away.

I just don't think the 40 seconds of jones winning was enough.

Sure he hurt him, but I dont think he capitalized on it enough to win the round. Close though.

This is no where near the controversy that Diaz vs Condit was nor as bad or odd of a decision as Machida VS Shogun 1.

Just get over it folks...

You say get over it, yet you made the thread..
??

Gus 1,2,3 Jones 4,5

Jones won the fight TS....YOU GET OVER IT lol

I just don't think the 40 seconds of jones winning was enough.

Sure he hurt him, but I dont think he capitalized on it enough to win the round. Close though.

Of course you don't think that, but it is.
If Gus did that to Jones, you'd give the round to Gus.

Jones won the 4th

One of the judges scored round 2 to Gus though. So it is even controversial among the judges.

Of course you don't think that, but it is.
If Gus did that to Jones, you'd give the round to Gus.

Jones won the 4th

bN6xRJt.gif

I agree with the general sentiment that there is some "Fake controversy" regarding this outcome. It was a great fight for both but Jones DEFINITELY won

Jones won these Gus fans are out of control. Also Diaz beat Condit, now that was a robbery.

Cause all history books are accurate. I agree though, the topic should die for now.

Back