Jones with harsh words for Sonnen

Jon Jones is an awful example for human decency. He's so fake it's not even funny...I have faith that in 15 years time ...if he doesn't kill himself or someone else...he'll find his faith again.

Post after post, MMA fans continue to prove that they're pound for pound the whiniest cry baby fans in sports.

The shit Jones says and does wouldn't even rank in the Top 100 worse athletes if you brought up other sports.

Last edited:
Jon Jones is an awful example for human decency. He's so fake it's not even funny...I have faith that in 15 years time ...if he doesn't kill himself or someone else...he'll find his faith again.
Got damn.
1620742673_532dd66d_mind_blown_xlarge.jpeg

Yeah, I had heard different reports that they mailed him it, that they didn't give it to him at all, etc.

And rightfully so, imo. Chael bias aside, however, it was quite saddening to see how Filho just drop out of the sky like he did.

Even worse that he doesn't seem to be able to bounce back.

Don't waste your breath most people on this forum can't differentiate and understand the concept that one does not equate to the other. Abstract thinking on Sherdog is scarce to non existent.

almost made me drop a tear, sad truth

Guess irish_thug aint so thug to be such an upstanding citizen lmao change your screenname fool.

Because he never was the Champ. Filho didn't make weight so it wasn't a championship bout.

Wow completely forgot about that..OH now I remember I'm combining two stories since Filho later sent the belt to Sonnen and he hung it up in his home

Guess irish_thug aint so thug to be such an upstanding citizen lmao change your screenname fool.

Seriosly dude, the internet is full of places where you can go to just hurl mindless insults. There are a few people around here who like to come here to discuss things relating to combat sports.

True, he is and has the right to. However, I don't believe that he should make a statement as such when he knows that he isn't exactly the perfect guy, either, whether it be in the cage or outside of it.

Add to the fact that its almost impossible to avoid comparing them in a situation like this one.

Sure but everyone knows this is comparing apple & oranges at its finest and I don't say this because I dislike Sonnen, it's just not a fair and sensible comparison.
Just as much as bringing Sonnen's money laundering conviction into this, or anything else from his private life for that matter.

I couldn't care less about Jones' drinking/driving history but the fact that Sonnen gets TRT because he claims he hasn't gone through puberty is something Jones has every right to attack because it's not fair towards those (probably few) fighters who are and have been clean.

You need to learn how to put things in perspective.

I'm guessing you need some female company too, perhaps male.

The funny thing is Chael claims to be an Oregon gangster.

He's about as gangster as that solar powered toilet in Portland.

He beat top MW Paulo Filho far before he took TRT.

Yeah, he decisioned a guy who was talking to ghosts in the cage.

Did Jones mean to say "join the club"? Is he saying he's gonna start taking steroids? That is some bush league trash talking.

As far as the fight goes, Jones' comment was obviously more relevant. But I mean, I don't think anyone is questioning the fact that the DWI is far worse than the TRT.

Funny how Jones tweets all this stuff but wouldn't even look at Chael when he was standing right next to him saturday night
That's why Sonnen is a "bawhs" . When Wand was talking shit to him in the van, Sonnen really put him in his place.:icon_chee

Oh never mind.

NOBODY catches feelings faster than a Jones fan. "Who cares that he drove drunk, didn't hurt anybody!?" "Who cares that he towers over every single person he fights in his weight class, that's not his fault" "Who cares what he does outside of the cage, it's in the cage that matters" "So what if he tries to kick peoples knees in backwards ITS IN THE RULES" "No, hes not poking people in their eye balls over and over, he's gauging distance"

I'd be willing to bet these same people have talked more than their fare share of shit over what Rampage did. Jones put several peoples life in danger, while playing the choir boy and they don't bat an eye. You try to compare it to money laundering? Tell me again the STAGGERING number of money laundering deaths you see each year?

I better contact Mothers Against Money Laundering quick!!

i still cant believe the LHW belt has been on hold for this long for that stupid show

Back