Jones vs Stipe odds are out . Potential future fight ?

At least we know how the USADA testing is gonna go for that fight.

That's... actually a fight I'd love to see.

<mma4>

That's... actually a fight I'd love to see.

<mma4>

Why? Certainly not now. Stipe just lost the belt, and he's not gonna fight Jones, unless Jones loses a fight or Stipe reclaims a belt.

Why? Certainly not now. Stipe just lost the belt, and he's not gonna fight Jones, unless Jones loses a fight or Stipe reclaims a belt.
Why not?

The belts are tied up. Blaydes vs. Ngannou is scheduled. DC vs. Brock is supposed to happen(unless it doesnt and we get DC vs. Jones III for the HW strap)

Stipe(UFC HW GOAT) vs. Jones LHW GOAT.

Unless it's Jones vs. Gus II which would be great but we've already seen it and Gus hardly ever fights and just talks on twitter.

I'd prefer to see HW Jones.

Don't be so sure

Cormier claims to not be interested in jones. How could Jon stake his claim at the heavyweight title? By fighting the guy cormier just fought. No doubt, DC's win over stipe has given jones some confidence in that prospective match up

Jones tools him wherever the fight goes, and he won’t need eyepokes to win like DC needed.

jones may win but would take longer to finish than DC due to lack of KO power

Jones outright said Stipe was too big for him, on top of being an awful matchup for him last year.

That's the last guy I see Jon wanting to fight.

Stipe would kill that junkie.

Lol Jones is too afraid to fight stipe even on the steroids

Back