Jones vs Mir 2 in Japan

Sadly this is one of the more interesting fights out there right now. Stipe is on hiatus, as is Conor. Woodley has no top contender. 185 is in a logjam. 145 is a paper champ. They'll need to find another lamb for slaughter for Cyborg. The UFC is in serious trouble.

TS thought Kongo was Jon Jones.

''Really?''

method=get&rs=70&q=75&x=358&y=18&w=240&h=320&ro=0&s=woodleytyronufc.jpg

Jones really needs to redeem himself and he can try to avenge that previous loss to Mir in The Hallway.

I think Mir takes it again. He just has Jon's number.

Pass

Mir would choose not to train properly.
He would show up to collect paycheck and fight would be disappointing.

Jon would be like Godzilla to Japan

Jones wants no part of Hallway Mir again. I wouldn't wish that on any man.

Pass

Mir would choose not to train properly.
He would show up to collect paycheck and fight would be disappointing.
I disagree. In the land of the rising sun, he will not be too far away from Down Under. If he can arrange everything just right, Francisco should have an unlimited supply of kangaroo meat shipped into Japan. He would be extremely prepared to defeat Jones yet again, proving the first fight was no fluke.

They should fight in any Hallway in The USA, why they should go to Japan for that?

they are friends, mir was prisioner of ufc more than a year, and jones will be much more than mir.......So no will be a rematch XD in japan...But hopefully

they are friends, mir was prisioner of ufc more than a year, and jones will be much more than mir.......So no will be a rematch XD in japan...But hopefully
Tito tried to pull that same bullshit "we're friends" line on Chuck but Chuck wasn't having any of it.

Frank signed with Bellator, which means co-promotion with Japan. He is itching to scrap after a year out and he needs a big name. Plus, Jones needs to avenge that loss. They make the perfect opponents. Winner faces Brock.

Let 'em bang bro

Didn't Mir knock him down in the first fight and then submit him? For some reason that fight is really hard to remember. I just remember it being over in the first round.

Back