Who wins?

• Jones

Votes: 101 46.8%
  • Fedor

Votes: 115 53.2%

• Total voters
Jones is the new generation of fighters but prime Fedor is no joke

Still i pick Johny Bones by UD

If you saw how Jones (in his prime) nearly got arm barred by Vitor, you know how this fight would go. Fedor was the arm bar god.

Fedor-Coleman-Armbar.gif

Big part of Jones's sucess in the cage is his huge reach. For example, Machida and Evans caught him on the chin with good combos, but he was able to use large space of octagon, push his long hands to make distance, backpedail and get out of trouble. In the ring he losses much of his reach advantage. He can be closed to corners and on ropes, has no space to retreat or to sidestep, and he is much more hittable, and easier to rush in the ring.

In smaller space of ring with corners, and without the fence and elbows Jones is much weaker, and his chances to lose increase dramatically.

Fedor by having KO power.... if jones somehow got on top of him fedor would belly down armbar him.

Prime fedor finishes jones 9/10 times

Standing fedor could KO jones.... jones would have to hope an elbow cuts fedor and the dr stops it

Fedor on top gnps jones decisively and effortlessly

Jones on top lands elbows until fedor locks in his armbar. Unlike vitor, fedor would have those dangly fingers hanging from his wall...

There you have it... fedor by whatever he wants

Jones by poked eyes and backwids kneez.

truly though, I think it would take the prize as the new most boring fight that's ever "kind of" happened and Jones would win a decision. Greg Jackson would be the happiest man in the building.

Jones lost more rounds to Gus than fedor did in 10 years... think about that.

Fedor never had a debatable fight during his entire pride run...

How jones looked against OSP fedor never even looked that bad in his first 10 years.

Newer members have no idea how good prime fedor was

Fedor probably has the slight advantage on the feet, but Jones has the advantage everywhere else. Jones wins.

These results must really sting Reddork100, I've no doubt his hatred infused obsessive posts are in here. Ignore button is great.

I'll tag him just for the lulz @Redhawks100

Back