Jones vs. Fedor POLL

Who wins?

• Jones

Votes: 101 46.8%
  • Fedor

Votes: 115 53.2%

• Total voters
Whether it's prime or today's Fedor, Jones via reach and TDD. Late sub or TKO.

PRIME Fedor???

Fedor win via Enae Volare Mezzo entrance.That a fact.

How can someone be destroyed in a close fight?

True, dammit!

giphy.gif

I usually don't vote in polls, but this one is too close. I'm a great admirer of Fedor's skills, but Jones is on another level, IMO. I'd give him like a 65%.

Wait...so the Jones who got dismantled by gustaffson will be able to avoid fedor's punches?

That fight would be amazing, I can see a casting looping shot landing, But Jones is huge. Fedor gets beat in a cage, but under pride rules in a ring it would be closer. I am not sure if Jones could handle the explosive power and technique on the ground, If Fedor had the armbar that Vitor had it would be much harder for Jones to escape. But on the other hand Jones is so hard to beat and can take abuse. Very close until a finish imo

If jones could knee and kick from side mount and half guard/north south, that would be brutal

That fight would be amazing, I can see a casting looping shot landing, But Jones is huge. Fedor gets beat in a cage, but under pride rules in a ring it would be closer. I am not sure if Jones could handle the explosive power and technique on the ground, If Fedor had the armbar that Vitor had it would be much harder for Jones to escape. But on the other hand Jones is so hard to beat and can take abuse. Very close until a finish imo

If jones could knee and kick from side mount and half guard/north south, that would be brutal

That's a good point about ring vs cage. In a ring I'd give prime Fedor a slight edge, but in the cage Jones would most likely win.

Wait...so the Jones who got dismantled by gustaffson will be able to avoid fedor's punches?

lol.. Also.. Gustaffson was (One-Two combo - retreat - one-two - retreat - one-two - retreat),

While Fedor used to be (Russian hook x2 - one-two combo - Russian hook - one-two - Russian hook x8)

Jones would beat Fedor in just about every single scenario possible. Jones would beat Fedor if he was coming off a coke binge and got into a major car accident an hour before the fight.
Only if you don't know what you're talking about

Private poll?

Jones would obviously win.:)

People on here don't like this reasoning but it's absolutely true.

Fedor ring
Jones cage

Fedor was a mediocre cage fighter at best 1-3 in a cage.

Jones wouldn't be able to use a cage clinch in a ring and I can see Fedor subbing Jones in a ring. But Jonea would rape Fedor in a ring 10/10 time with no problem.

Yea but fedor fought on the cage towards the end of his career. Can't reall determine anything from that.

remember the shaking and shivering jones in the hospital after the gus fight?

prime fedor would make jones cry for mommy.

Topic is silly Jones mauls him and I dont even care for Jones. Anyone that thinks otherwise is living in fantasy land.

Back