Jones Throws Shade at DC Saying He Deserves to be in GOAT Talks

At the end of the day, Cormier will always be Jones' son.

jon-jones-daniel-cormier-photos-01.jpg

Great fighter but no, not really in that conversation at all. Basically the only reason he was ever a champion is because Jones is a total and complete fuck up. He never has that Belt if Jones had his shit together.

And what if Jones fought clean? I’m open to the idea that DC isn’t entirely clean but for one to be caught and not to he other speaks volumes about their relative amount of juicing. My two cents.

Odds that jones fights Stipe if he KOs cormier?

And what if Jones fought clean? I’m open to the idea that DC isn’t entirely clean but for one to be caught and not to he other speaks volumes about their relative amount of juicing. My two cents.

It’s always going to be a topic of conversation, there is no real answer to any of that. We do know in all likelihood Jones was dominating in a time where probably most of the competition was using some sort of performance enhancers. So it’s not like he acted alone in that regard. The rest of it who knows it’s a lot of speculation.

Jones just went full twitter warrior..

Nothing to see here.

It's too bad Jon didn't show up clean, he would be a champ right now!

I give him full credit for stepping up and going after this heavyweight title. The victory would certainly do wonders for his all-time status. Absolutely. But ultimately his legacy still comes down to the Jones fights. Two opportunities and two losses. He staked a lot on those fights so it is only fair to evaluate him based on those performances.

Hell no.

Jones popped.

Why the hell would you evaluate DC based on fights against someone sweating steroids?

If Jones came to the octagon with an assault rifle, you guys would find some way to rationalize it.

Hell no.

Jones popped.

Why the hell would you evaluate DC based on fights against someone sweating steroids?

If Jones came to the octagon with an assault rifle, you guys would find some way to rationalize it.

He lost twice. Jones did not pop for anything the first time. Yes I’m sure he was using but he did not officially pop. And the knockout happened in the second fight.. I can’t erase that from my memory. And neither has Daniel.

Great fighter but no, not really in that conversation at all. Basically the only reason he was ever a champion is because Jones is a total and complete fuck up. He never has that Belt if Jones had his shit together.

The guy only has 3 title defenses lol. And yeah, someone will probably bring up his time at HW, but he was never champion there either and the only guy he ever fought at their best was Bigfoot.

DC is only being mentioned as a GOAT by DC fans who are bitter that Jon is better than him everywhere as a fighter, and has proved this 3 times in press conference brawls and inside the Octagon, as well dwarves him in accomplishments.

DC could be one of the greatest talents ever, but accomplishments have always been how GOATs are determined. And DC is lacking in them. Let's talk about putting him into the top 10 if he beats Stipe.

At the end of the day, Cormier will always be Jones' son.

jon-jones-daniel-cormier-photos-01.jpg

Guy was full of drugs buddy. He used them cause he knew he couldn't be what he was supposed to without them. Whatever he did while on them drugs wasn't real.

Jones just went full twitter warrior..

Nothing to see here.

- Jon Jones is the youngest ever UFC champion, a 3x UFC LHW champion, who has 8 title defences and is basically undefeated
- Anderson has 10 title defences, and the record for consecutive UFC wins
- GSP is a 4x UFC champion across 2 weight classes, has the most wins in title fights, 9 title defences, and most wins in UFC history
- Mighty Mouse has 11 title defences
- Aldo is a 3x UFC champion, and has 9 title defences counting his WEC ones

DC on the other hand has 3 title defences.

Jon isn't being a twitter warrior to say it's dumb to pretend DC is in the GOAT talks. He is literally nowhere near any of the other UFC fighters in terms of accomplishments.

Jones is a dirty coward that had to Juice up to beat a guy smaller than him, who cares about his opinion?

DC has over 10LBs on Jones on fight night

At the end of the day Jones will always be the one that resorted to cheating because he didn't think he could beat DC clean.

At the end of the day DC will always be the one who lost to Jones every time they fought.

Back