Jones reveals who the only opponent to ever intimidate him was

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score

7kNa.gif

Rampage was one of the most intimidating and scary dudes back in the day. Also one of the funniest.

Jones was so gotten to by Rampages trolling before that fight, lol.

Cool story but i don't believe it for one second. Just another "Do i sound human now?" Jon Jones moment.

He's lying. We all know who it really was...

Matt-Hamill-2.jpg

GOAT

Machida would intimidate me with his karate style

False. Gus did as well. I've told this story before about how I briefly dated his ex. Now she might be trying to smear his name, but this was way before all the bad stuff happened. She said that they talked a few days before the Gus fight and he said something to the extent of, "I'm about to get my @s$ beat by a viking."

She also forshadowed a lot of stuff happening that I didn't see coming. Well I didn't believe her, but a lot of the stuff she predicted would happen, happened.

Rampage was one of the most intimidating and scary dudes back in the day. Also one of the funniest.

His ability to maintain a legit mean face and a sense of humor though was crazy.

Look how he’s joking around and then gets serious and then goes back to laughing.

Rampage is the GOAT entertaining personality in mma.

pre-fight intro thing was awesome :D "Dude cant bust a grape! I'm not even worried about it "

False. Gus did as well. I've told this story before about how I briefly dated his ex. Now she might be trying to smear his name, but this was way before all the bad stuff happened. She said that they talked a few days before the Gus fight and he said something to the extent of, "I'm about to get my @s$ beat by a viking."

She also forshadowed a lot of stuff happening that I didn't see coming. Well I didn't believe her, but a lot of the stuff she predicted would happen, happened.
<DontBelieve1>

Nice try buddeh

I remeber seeing this & the story about him acting like a groupie to Rampage was funny.

The Rampage fight was weird because Bones, up to that point, took guys down as easily as any MMA fight ever had but struggled to get Rampage down. Not sure if he just started neglecting to train his wrestling in favor of becoming really good at striking, but he went from taking down Ryan Bader like nothing to looking fallible in that department 2 fights later.

Didn't really matter though because he outstruck Rampage badly and then took him down and subbed him late. But I had gotten used to Jones being able to take down guys with the slighest effort.

How was the puss quality? These are the necessary questions

How was the puss quality? These are the necessary questions
Honestly, I didn't get that far. She revealed her crazy side. Said she had anger issues and would try to beat up her boyfriends. She even pushed one of them down a flight of stairs. So I bounced.

Back