Jones pushing the DC rematch at heavyweight

If he is legit angling for this match, I can’t help but feel it’s a super salty/petty thing to do. Like, why do it it, other then because he’s (rightly) confident it’s an easy win for him? Just seems like such a salt thing to do, ha. Anyone else thinking the same?

(If he were to come back and get a couple 205 wins and get that belt back somehow, and DC has had a defense or two at HW, I think that’s different and could work for sure, though)

Edit: I guess at this point we all know Jones is a piece of shit, so making shitty decisions is par for the course. Think chasing this fight makes him look super weak, though.

He is salty because he's a cheater and Daniel isn't...who cares what hes angling 4 year suspension incoming..only thing he should be preparing for is his appeal

I'm not sure Jones could take the punches and leg kicks from a 250lbs DC, he might be biting off more than he can chew. I don't think Rich Clementi and Josh Koscheck could have beat Rumble Johnson at LHW like they did at WW.

giphy.gif

I hope Jon Jones doesn’t get any piece of this hw superfight pie

I don't have anything against DC, but Jones taking DC's HW belt would be too funny.

No, he called out Bork (like DC did) because he wanted a money fight at HW. DC and he do good numbers. Shocking he'd prefer that to fighting some no-draw LHW contender.
Called out Bork and not Stipe, as D.C. did. Jones reigned roughshod over the middleweights of the lightheavy for years and never once asked to go up. Sure, he talked about it but always said, 'I want the right opponent', meaning a short stumpy guy that he could per normal dominate with his reach.

The rumors at Jackson's are there was a very good reason for this manlet hunting: Jon was getting chewed apart by similar dimensioned and sized fighters, like TB and Reem. He knew he struggled mightily with other large & long men, so he instead opted to pull a Mighty Duck Johnson and just beat up on severely outmatched opponents and record pad to an audience of 200K PPVS (so money is not his primary objective). As soon as he fought Gus, he looked horribly mortal and lost in many people's view.

Bork sucks at this point and is tailor made for Jones. He will not be calling out any elite big men, looking to challenge himself, and thus is to be expected from a 30 year old giant that takes steroids to compete against an overweight 40 year old relative midget.

DC has transcended Jones. Jones would never have dreamt about fighting for the heavyweight title.
Fight Brock, retire.

Troll Jon on twitter every week how he wasted he late 20s and never had a chance at true greatness like DC.

Post ped crying gif everyday on twitter.

Open up a popeyes franchise and do half price on chicken legs on nights Jon fights. Pregnant women eat free promotions.

Couldn't agree more. The guy is petty and going out of his way to disrupt another persons career for immature and selfish reasons. It's pathetic but who would expect anything more from a confirmed multiple cheat. People like him shouldn't exist.

Probably because DC keeps claiming goat status and ragging on the one guy that whipped his ass. He thinks he can say whatever he wants because Jones is sidelined and Jones wants to shut his mouth and humble him again. The goat should want to avenge that loss

Yal dont follow mma jones is jelouse because dc went hw before he did that was jones dream to get the hw belt next but he always feared what hw would be like now that he see dc did it gues what hes gotta go spoil it from dc

Couldn't agree more. The guy is petty and going out of his way to disrupt another persons career for immature and selfish reasons. It's pathetic but who would expect anything more from a confirmed multiple cheat. People like him shouldn't exist.
I think DC's existence has Jones shook AF.

He passed every drug test in his life when not fighting D.C. and failed every one of them when he fought, or was scheduled to fight, D.C.

That is next level shook.

Oh is it 2021 already? 4 years really goes by fast when you're having fun!

Back