Jones pushing the DC rematch at heavyweight

neil_totally

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If he is legit angling for this match, I can’t help but feel it’s a super salty/petty thing to do. Like, why do it it, other then because he’s (rightly) confident it’s an easy win for him? Just seems like such a salt thing to do, ha. Anyone else thinking the same?

(If he were to come back and get a couple 205 wins and get that belt back somehow, and DC has had a defense or two at HW, I think that’s different and could work for sure, though)

Edit: I guess at this point we all know Jones is a piece of shit, so making shitty decisions is par for the course. Think chasing this fight makes him look super weak, though.

DC has transcended Jones. Jones would never have dreamt about fighting for the heavyweight title.

You don't see Jones calling out guys like Stipe or Ngannou. He wants the guy he beat two times, which is to be expected with a coward that roids.

That’s what I’m saying! Chasing a fight with a dude you’ve already beaten twice is just bad chat.

Would have been if that particular guy hadn't become hw-champ in the meantime.

You don't see Jones calling out guys like Stipe or Ngannou. He wants the guy he beat two times, which is to be expected with a coward that roids.
No, he called out Bork (like DC did) because he wanted a money fight at HW. DC and he do good numbers. Shocking he'd prefer that to fighting some no-draw LHW contender.

Jones basically thinks he has DC's number and its a chance to get the HW belt then never defend it.

Happens to be the champion also.
If you're considered the GOAT and go "ahhh you know what I'm gonna call out #3 guy"

dz0lN0J3aWR0aCU3RA-1.jpg

If he is legit angling for this match, I can’t help but feel it’s a super salty/petty thing to do. Like, why do it it, other then because he’s (rightly) confident it’s an easy win for him? Just seems like such a salt thing to do, ha. Anyone else thinking the same?

(If he were to come back and get a couple 205 wins and get that belt back somehow, and DC has had a defense or two at HW, I think that’s different and could work for sure, though)

Edit: I guess at this point we all know Jones is a piece of shit, so making shitty decisions is par for the course. Think chasing this fight makes him look super weak, though.
I would say that DC also asked for it by his talking. Do not get me wrong, I like DC, I was happy when he beat Stipe but DC keep telling who ever gives him the mic that he hate Jones from deep down... So kind of normal for Jones to be willing to just tarnish his record and confidence...

DC will prove that he doesn't fight cheaters by fighting Brock Lesnar. I don't see why this doesn't make sense?

Jones is the better fighter but a serial cheater

Don't have a lot of respect for either of them tbh

Dc has one fight left and it wont be against jones

Last edited:
DC is an "easy" fight for Jones? In which fight did Jones have an easy time? Don't worry...I'll wait.

Back