Jones legacy or DC's?

FloydMayweatherMMA

Money Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Jones has become a laughable mix of Colby the twitter troll, Conor the retired fighter, and Chiesa the excuse monger. Sad waste of talent.

DC has become two weight world champ, and receiver of a big money fight to retire on.

If they never fight each other again, does a decision victory over DC from Jones leave him as the better man in your eyes? Who do you think will be remember as the superior fighter?

DC easily remembered the superior fighter. DC has never tested positive for banned substances, whereas jones has twice and looked mediocre the one time he didn't during USADA. Not only that but DC had the balls to fight the HW champ and was successful. There also in different goat categories, jones is in the cheating one along with AS

Jones legacy or DC's?

It depends, when I'm trolling online, I definitely say Jones.

But if I was being serious, all Jones' victories should be declared no contests.

But then Jones does something crazy and I can't help but root for him. In terms of banging groupies and doing drugs, he's my hero.

The problem here is:

A) Jones FORFEITED his legacy (Most likely had an idea he would get caught but his will to beat DC was too great)

B) DC’s legacy includes being bullied into crying by Bones... TWICE

So Jones DESTROYED DC’s legacy while destroying his own... Huge cluster#%*!

<mma1><DCrying>

One is a all time great that has reach the top of 2 weight divisions.

The other is a cry baby bitch and cheat that potentially was cheating his whole career.

Objectively I cannot pretend like Jones didn't exist. He is an amazing talent. But it's objectively clear he has been juicing for quite some time. Failed tests, suspect T/E levels prior to his failed tests, and ridiculous stories that ended up being corroborated with failed tests. He is an incredible fighter but his career is tainted just like Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds.

Cormier as far as we know is clean. He only lost to Jones and both fights were competitive. I tend to think he would have beaten Jones if he were clean. I also think Jones would have lost to Gustafsson had he been clean.

I rank DC above Jon.

Jones has become a laughable mix of Colby the twitter troll, Conor the retired fighter, and Chiesa the excuse monger. Sad waste of talent.

DC has become two weight world champ, and receiver of a big money fight to retire on.

If they never fight each other again, does a decision victory over DC from Jones leave him as the better man in your eyes? Who do you think will be remember as the superior fighter?

dc is the goat period

Back