Jones is the Lance Armstrong of MMA

Armstrong was pretty mediocre before he started his sophistated doping program and suddenly became the the Tour de France legend. Unlike DC, Jones was not a great wrestler at school. He looked like a piece of shit in the OSP fight (off juice, used weaker substances???).

WAR HUNTO!
{<BJPeen}

Not to defend these two bozos but everyone in their sports were doing the same, but things with Lance were a little different. Lance was a witch hunt, like 10 yrs after he retired they were going after him. They know everyone in the tour de France was cheating. I dont remember the exact number but it was something like the top 40 in the last Tour that Lance did had come up hot for EPO/Steroids at one time or another.

TBH, I think most of the UFC is still using stuff. However, DC is prob one who never has. Its just retarded because we will never know who was actually the better of the two.

Armstrong was a a great rider and in my opinion never cheated as he won in a plain field in an era where LITERALLY EVERYBODY juiced. Of the 21 podium finishers in his 7 yeal long reing at the Tour de France, 20 where banned at some point in their career. Enough said.

Armostrong indeed broke the rules and was an uspeakably obnoxious human being for a long time, but he did not cheat his peers.

Jones on the other hand now appears to have had an unfair advantage of the guys he fought and beat as I don't recall 99% of UFC LHW's being caught on the juice.

Armstrong was pretty mediocre before he started his sophistated doping program and suddenly became the the Tour de France legend. Unlike DC, Jones was not a great wrestler at school. He looked like a piece of shit in the OSP fight (off juice, used weaker substances???).

WAR HUNTO!
{<BJPeen}
The canon says Jones looked weak against OSP because he wanted to make DC believe he is beatable. Or something along these lines. :D

Not to defend these two bozos but everyone in their sports were doing the same, but things with Lance were a little different. Lance was a witch hunt, like 10 yrs after he retired they were going after him. They know everyone in the tour de France was cheating. I dont remember the exact number but it was something like the top 40 in the last Tour that Lance did had come up hot for EPO/Steroids at one time or another.

TBH, I think most of the UFC is still using stuff. However, DC is prob one who never has. Its just retarded because we will never know who was actually the better of the two.
I think it was the year contador or someone won it and they asked why he wasn't stripped and the dude said "well 2-7 failed tests also so"

Lmao

Many guys use, but not all.

The whole top 40 in cycling were using during Lance's days. It's not that outlandish to believe that professional fighters, who are training twice a day during camp also are using something.

Yeah they're both dopers but Lance used his fame to set up giant cancer charities. Jones is just a crackhead who pokes people in the eye and runs away from injured pregnant women at crime scenes.

Back