'Jones is the greatest. USADA may have made his test positive.' - Don Frye

If it's your opinion, that isn't true, that makes it your belief. Unless it's a paper wall, two solid objects under normal circumstances aren't paying through each other
I think you missed the original 'quantum' reference. you must be fun at parties.

Has Miesha Tate finally let him out of her room, so Don can go and get a glass of water?

Could doesn't mean likely. According to quantum physics, there is also a small but non-zero chance I could walk through a wall.

Why say "small but non-zero", when small is already non-zero.. Dumbass..

Why say "small but non-zero", when small is already non-zero.. Dumbass..

It's just a common phrase in mathematics where small doesn't imply non-zero.

For example, in mathematics, I can say you have a small penis and I would technically be correct, but I cannot strictly speaking say you have a small but non-zero sized penis.

That explains why DC still wants to fight JJ.
He knows JJ is above him as a fighter and that the steroids issue is not relevant.

I guess he didn't get what he want from Tate, then...

don has taken too many shots on the head, he's like an old dotard mumbling nonsense now. sad for him

The reason I'm not certain is the type of steroid he was busted with; Turinabol. This is not your run of the mill drug. It's a straight up steroid, not just a PED. I don't see Jones or his camp being stupid enough to take this given he was already busted once.
Jones is definitely that stupid. His past proves it.

And if you don't realize it, then you're stupid too. Sorry.

56143e2f54c2584590f388d3147ec5cace80e8b4572a20fed71769296941cbb9.jpg

Well when you think about it, Jon Jones is an honorable man with a high moral compas

<LikeReally5>

Tough words from a moron. Who takes Don Frye seriously, except for the ones clinging on to some trolling, roiding tough guy, desperately trying to stay relevant?

What do you think of the argument, apart from your feelings about Don Frye?

What do you think of the argument, apart from your feelings about Don Frye?

You're right, I dislike him, and I allowed my feelings to get the better of me.

As far as the argument goes, I think it's ridiculous. I see no reason for USADA making a case of Jones in particular, add to that tainting his sample, which would lead to the downfall of USADA in a splitsecond.

Actually I have to admit, I only heard the part of the HoF speech where Frye called Miesha a prime piece of meat, but the speech is actually pretty good and worth watching in full.

I think you missed the original 'quantum' reference. you must be fun at parties.
I'm just saying, you miss heard it misunderstood them. This is the DC universe, so you can't vibrate your way through solid matter. Atoms don't work like that.

Back