'Jones is the greatest. USADA may have made his test positive.' - Don Frye

I hear USADA crashed his car a while back, too.

That's boarderline tin foil hat stuff thinking USADA spiked Jones' sample.

Jerome LeBanner told me that Don Frye has brain damage. Just sayin.

I think this fight is finally starting to catch up with him...
Don-Frye-Vs.-Yoshihiro-Takayama.gif

Jones broke my heart this time...

Could doesn't mean likely. According to quantum physics, there is also a small but non-zero chance I could walk through a wall.

Really?? What about YOU shooting rainbows out of MY ass? Is that also technically possible?

Don Frye never fought in the USADA era. What does Ja Rule think about all this?

Yes, lets open ourselves up to a lawsuit worth tens of millions of dollars over a 5 million dollar a year testing contract. And make it so that no one else trusts us with drug testing again.

......3 times... usada seems to be very dedicated & persistent

I think it is more likely Don Fyre is saying every fighter is using something and USADA could bust any fighter on something if they wanted to.

Frye, Severn, Tank...they are from a different era so say crazy stuff from time to time. Their views on MMA aren't really relevant at this point (although entertaining)

Let's all take a knee that will show em.

<Fedor23>

“Jon’s the greatest fighter to enter the cage. The problem with these drug tests is they catch who they want to catch,” Frye explained. “So, with that being said, it could be tainted. If they wanted you to be positive, you will be positive. [Jon Jones] is a hell of an athlete to make an example out of, right?.”

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/9/23/...-usada-catches-who-they-want-to-catch-ufc-mma

Woah - tough words from a tough man. While Jones has no one to blame if he intentionally took PEDs, I wouldn't be surprised if the USADA is selective in who they hit. It's all a corrupt ring, from the UFC to the USADA, to the athletic commissions.

#FreeBones

What would they have to gain with this?
What would be in it for USADA or the UFC?
Only fighter who'd benefit the UFC is Conor.

“Jon’s the greatest fighter to enter the cage. The problem with these drug tests is they catch who they want to catch,” Frye explained. “So, with that being said, it could be tainted. If they wanted you to be positive, you will be positive. [Jon Jones] is a hell of an athlete to make an example out of, right?.”

White guilt!

White guilt everywhere!

Back