Jones is still the goat

Jones has the longest reach in the UFC, the best training camp, cheats and eyepokes in all his fights, and has been busted for roids to beat a 40 year old.

Clearly GOAT material

Fedor is Goat. He was the king of MMA for 10 years.
giphy.gif

3.gif

4_medium_medium.gif

giphy.gif

ODshQJUKKH9HG.gif

fedortap.gif

Like it or not no other fighter has achieved greatness in beating all the best ufc fighters without losing and making it look easy.steroids dont make you a better fighter or grappler or boxer or wrestler just like they say in americas pastime that steroids dont make you a better baseball player.i say to all you nay sayers..come on.

Since USADA was implemented, Jones has fought 3 times and been busted twice for PED's. It's safe to say he's been juicing for a while since testing has gotten much better.

That taints his entire resume

Seen his "new body" it was clear he was on steroids, pretty obvious. Why nobody compared his old skinny body, with his new roid body. The thing is that in every sport people take "vitamins". But the antidoping controls are the limit, to check u dont go banana taking a whole pharmacy, keeps the levels of "vitamins" to a certain level. If i believe in any sport they go clean; ofc nop! In every sport they use what they can, but antidoping controls mark the limit, if u dont pass them u are screw and thats the limit. So Jon Jones threw to the waste all his future money megafights, but appart from that he had a long career as a champion. Anyway the question is; can he go to compete for example in Bellator if he had been sanctioned by the UFC and USADA?

Seen his "new body" it was clear he was on steroids, pretty obvious. Why nobody compared his old skinny body, with his new roid body. The thing is that in every sport people take "vitamins". But the antidoping controls are the limit, to check u dont go banana taking a whole pharmacy, keeps the levels of "vitamins" to a certain level. If i believe in any sport they go clean; ofc nop! In every sport they use what they can, but antidoping controls mark the limit, if u dont pass them u are screw and thats the limit. So Jon Jones threw to the waste all his future money megafights, but appart from that he had a long career as a champion. Anyway the question is; can he go to compete for example in Bellator if he had been sanctioned by the UFC and USADA?
He cannot compete in Bellator. The USADA suspension won't allow it and he is under contract to the UFC as well. The only thing he could do is compete in another country that doesn't have testing via any WADA associations. Even then he might be sued by the UFC unless they were to release him.

Like it or not no other fighter has achieved greatness in beating all the best ufc fighters without losing and making it look easy.steroids dont make you a better fighter or grappler or boxer or wrestler just like they say in americas pastime that steroids dont make you a better baseball player.i say to all you nay sayers..come on.
<TrumpWrong1>

If Jon Jones didn't need steroids to beat Daniel Cormier, he wouldn't have used them. He lost a round, arguably 2 to DC while being enhanced, if they were that close while he was cheating, then how would it have been if he wasn't using anything? How would it have been if DC was using and JJ wasn't? It would have been a slaughter in either scenario, that right there proves DC is the much better fighter, the icing on the cake is the comical size advantage Jones had while being nearly a decade younger.

War DC. Dudes a mans man and a real competitor.

So why is everybody taking them?

Do you really think Brock would have been as big without steroids?
Do you really think Armstrong would have been so succesfull at cycling without steroids?

Really, why is everybody taking them if they don't make you a better athlete?

Yeah, Arnold was taking them just because he liked the taste of steroids.

Have you ever been in a gym, man?

8ea.jpg

On steroids .... which kind of takes it away ..... lol

No, actually you can't. You can take away his official record and his career. You can't un-KO Daniel Cormier, or reverse history. Jones met all those guys in the cage and he physically defeated them. He did that. Again, you can't ever take that away from him, nobody can.

No, actually you can't. You can take away his official record and his career. You can't un-KO Daniel Cormier, or reverse history. Jones met all those guys in the cage and he physically defeated them. He did that. Again, you can't ever take that away from him, nobody can.

Except he did it on steroids therefore adding an asterisk next to everything which again kinda takes it away lol .ooo and the commission can now literally take away his win lol lll

Ok. If you say so. But, if you're correct, then why do people take them?

Steroids are immensly powerful. I did a couple of cycles of nandroline many years ago. I went from a twink to a bear in a matter of weeks.

You could definitely make the argument for it...Barry Bonds is still the home run king...

Back