Jones is like Goku, DC is like Vegeta

Stop trying to fight people in PM then tucking your tail and running away when asked for the time and place.

I believe your exact words were "Don't waste my time."

<{Heymansnicker}>

Lol really? @TrippleOG chased me around for months asking to meet up to fight IRL and tried to tell people im soft because I don't want to meet up with nerds from the internet

You live in Alberta Canda rofl why are you even replying to me . Because you're another lonely goober trying to defend your e butt buddy.? I already told you before don't respond to me Alberta Canada boy.

Kind of weird he's waving the white flag in this thread asking @pcptornado to stop picking on him when he replies me everyday and I never respond

Who the fook is this guy then?

20140704054800_5D3_1642.JPG

images

Jon Jones is Majin Vegeta
Daniel Cormier is Fat Majin Buu

Jon Jones is Goku, but DC is Nappa who kicked everyone's butt before Goku returned to Earth and whooped everyone.

Actually I change my mind

Shogun
Rashad
Rampage
Machidhea
Trt vitor are the ginyu force

Everyone thought they were tough but then jones showed up like 10x better than he was a short time before and smoked them all

Quality thread imo
giphy.gif

But Vegeta ended up beating Goku later and was better than him in a lot of other things. Plus Goku is more like DC with being a good family man and a more 'moral' guy all around.[/QUOTE
Goku is a great father and fighter but a terrible husband.

You live in Alberta Canda rofl why are you even replying to me . Because you're another lonely goober trying to defend your e butt buddy.? I already told you before don't respond to me Alberta Canada boy.
Lol this is like the 3rd time you've insulted where I live. You need new material, neckbeard. I don't live in a third world city.

Get turned down by any Asian chicks lately? Tell us more about about how you're a bitter little nerd.

Lol really? @TrippleOG chased me around for months asking to meet up to fight IRL and tried to tell people im soft because I don't want to meet up with nerds from the internet

Kind of weird he's waving the white flag in this thread asking @pcptornado to stop picking on him when he replies me everyday and I never respond

That does make you sound like pussy.......just saiyan lol

The guy challenging multiple people to IRL fights because of shit talk on a karate forum is the bigger pussy.

@TrippleOG

If they live around each other (I'm assuming they do) then what's the problem? I don't think you what being a pussy means. It means being scared. How the fuck is the gut trying to fight scared/pussy??

If they live around each other (I'm assuming they do) then what's the problem? I don't think you what being a pussy means. It means being scared. How the fuck is the gut trying to fight scared/pussy??
He's trying to fight people on an Internet forum. That reeks of pathetic try hard.

@TrippleOG

He's trying to fight people on an Internet forum. That reeks of pathetic try hard.

@TrippleOG

Your right, pathetic is the right word(maybe). But pussy is far from it. Takes a lot of balls to fight a person at a set place in time. Why does he want to fight you guys? What did you guys say to him? Lol. It seems like you guys really dislike him lol.

Your right, pathetic is the right word(maybe). But pussy is far from it. Takes a lot of balls to fight a person at a set place in time. Why does he want to fight you guys? What did you guys say to him? Lol. It seems like you guys really dislike him lol.
It's funny when he gets mad. Why do you think he's on dubs...

<{ohyeah}>

Back