Jones is like Goku, DC is like Vegeta

P

Pwent

Jones is taller, stronger, better fighter. DC is shorter, balding, jealous of Jones

DC/Vegeta think that they deserve to be better than Jones/Goku because theyve been around longer and think that they train harder while Jones/Goku dont take training as seriously and seem to be goofing around and taking short cuts

DC/Vegeta underestimated Jones/Goku and got angry at the thought that they could lose to them. then they lose and started to consider them a rival even though the other knows theyre better and dont even really care about beating them over and over

plus edgy contrarians like vegeta/DC more, even though goku beats him every time and goku ends up beating everybody

Jon-Jones-1.jpg

3a5814378cc29442a2dc2e0ee12f854b--goku-vs-dragon-ball-z.jpg

Jones is taller, stronger, better fighter. DC is shorter, balding, jealous of Jones

DC/Vegeta think that they deserve to be better than Jones/Goku because theyve been around longer and think that they train harder while Jones/Goku dont take training as seriously and seem to be goofing around and taking short cuts

DC/Vegeta underestimated Jones/Goku and got angry at the thought that they could lose to them. then they lose and started to consider them a rival even though the other knows theyre better and dont even really care about beating them over and over

plus edgy contrarians like vegeta/DC more, even though goku beats him every time

Jon-Jones-1.jpg

3a5814378cc29442a2dc2e0ee12f854b--goku-vs-dragon-ball-z.jpg

becoming MAJIN does NOT= Training harder, more like getting in to PEDS. Vegeta cheated.

Better comparing would be DC/JJ= Fat Buu vs Skinny Buu

Super Saiyans don't suffer from erectile dysfunction.

<DisgustingHHH>

demetrious johnson is like krillin

short, bald, looks like a kid. best in his category (krillin is strongest human, DJ is best flyweight) but nobody cares because there are so many people outside that category that can beat him

Johnson-Demetrius-WEC48-1.jpg

No idea who Goku is but if he's a limp dicked, PED abusing, narcotic addicted, low IQ bum then yes I can see the resemblance lmfao

I also agree that DC is like a bag of Polish vegetable seasoning. The similarities are striking.

J6ornkq.jpg

But Vegeta ended up beating Goku later and was better than him in a lot of other things. Plus Goku is more like DC with being a good family man and a more 'moral' guy all around.

But Vegeta ended up beating Goku later and was better than him in a lot of other things. Plus Goku is more like DC with being a good family man and a more 'moral' guy all around.

jones is all happy with his family and friends (goku runs out on his family all the time) and still wins fights. DC always talks about how hard he trains etc

plus jones gets so much better so fast, like he just picks up striking and then murks shogun and machidhea

Goku is the protagonist, Jones is a villain, and Vegeta beat the shit out of Goku in their first fight.

Goku is the protagonist, Jones is a villain, and Vegeta beat the shit out of Goku in their first fight.

jones is protagonist, he was already champ when DC joined the UFC and had a more exciting rise where he had to beat bader, shogun, rampage, rashad, machiDHEA, trt vitor all in a row. DC is the villain because he stole the belt without even beating champ

jones is all happy with his family and friends (goku runs out on his family all the time) and still wins fights. DC always talks about how hard he trains etc

plus jones gets so much better so fast, like he just picks up striking and then murks shogun and machidhea

I guess in terms of skill/natural talent you have a point otherwise i'd have to disagree all around and I am sure the hardcore D-Ball Z nuts would agree. Yeah Goku in a lot of ways was more of a natural who stuff came more easily to. Jon Jones is the same way, however as a person of character Jones cannot be compared to Goku not with Jones behavior.

Back