Jones is a CLEAN fighter.

He was busted on the juice twice. He's so far from a clean fighter. Quit trolling.

Can't wait for Boner to mistakenly take steroids again.

<13> 100% ts

We seriously need a hater rehab here. I used to hate on all kinds of fighters and performance enhancers, but I attended hater rehab and saw that the hater lifestyle isn't worth . We should be celebrating the return of the GOAT, instead half the forum is mad at the guy for going through the appropriate and legal means to get himself back into the fight game.

People are mad that the GOAT gets to perform for them, mma has the worst fans

<{cruzshake}>
Ok that's two threads straight no more "hater rehab" for you. We get it. Your boy isnt the GOAT without the juice. He'll be walking a service dog like Vitor to his next fight his estrogen levels will be so high.

Jon Jones is about as clean as Justine Kish's knickers during her fight with Felice Herrig...

poop.0.jpg

Ok that's two threads straight no more "hater rehab" for you. We get it. Your boy isnt the GOAT without the juice. He'll be walking a service dog like Vitor to his next fight his estrogen levels will be so high.

He has been vindicated twice by PED experts, USADA and court judges.

Calling Jones a juicer should be an automatic double yellow IMO or possibly a permaban.
I love to see JBJ fight but you guys are killing me.

The guy is a cheat and a snitch and confirmed on both accounts. But put some drugs in him and he can fight his ass off and kill anything on two legs.

So pay USADA, snitch, do whatever you need to do to get more drugs in him and get him back in that octagon before he gets old.

I will watch.

"twice Jones tested positive for PEDS"

and

"twice panels of experts concluded Jones had PEDs in his system but didn't intentionally take them"

are both true. but the word "CLEAN" does not accurately describe either statement.

Jones snitched on a man in Reno just to watch him get busted

He has been vindicated twice by PED experts, USADA and court judges.

Calling Jones a juicer should be an automatic double yellow IMO or possibly a permaban.

<JonesDXSuckIt>HATERŠ

I remember when Jon was saying coming into the second Cormier fight that he was training harder than Daniel. Saying things like, there is no way he is training harder than me, I'm doing 4 big sessions a day. Yeah and I wonder why Jonny?! GTFO

Vindicated? it's still a NC because he STILL had steroids in his system at the time of the fight. Yeah someone just dropped steroids in his water while he wasn't looking
<36>

Also can DC sue him? IMO being on drugs at the time of the fight is reckless endangerment and should be some level of assault.

I agree. If anything the trace amounts of banned substances he got into his system by mistake caused more harm than good. Scary to think what Jon Jones without tainted, unhealthy supplements could do.

He very well be a clen fighter...but he only got busted for turinabol

Back