@Black
Reaction score
Jones interview:
https://www.rt.com/sport/437515-jon-jones-comeback-daniel-cormier/

cliffs:
1. Jones still denies using PEDs; hoping for a reduced sentence
2. plans to beat DC twice before Cormier retires in March,
first at LHW then at HW

"I think that beating him a third time would really do something to his confidence. In his head, I feel like he thinks he can still beat me, especially because the fight was going fairly well until I knocked him out. I want to crush his confidence. I want to let him know that I'm going to be Cael Sanderson. Cael Sanderson is a wrestler who beat Daniel Cormier seven times and I'm going to be his Cael Sanderson. - Jon Jones, RT

discuss

He will beat DC and get popped for something as many times as they make this fight, ad infinitum.

{<jordan} Yeah enjoy the show from the stands Jon, that’s as close as your going to get to the octagon for a while.

I don’t think Jon even deserves a first fight back against DC. He should have to prove he is clean for at least one fight before he rematches dc imo.

shogun-jones.jpg

maurico-rua-pre-ufc-198-3.jpg

Not sure how in the fuck Jones can event fight again after all the failues

Not gonna happen, Jones. While Cormier will be riding off into the sunset and enjoying retirement with his 2 belts, Jones will still be fighting his fight against drug testing.

giphy.gif

Imagine the butthurt if Jones comes back, whoops DC for a third time, then pisses hot again.

I would gladly watch Jones beat DC's ass again.

He probably beats DC at LHW, but I think DCs gas tank is better at HW and I'm not sure that Jones can handle the power in DCs hands and leg kicks from HW DC. His overconfidence could come back to haunt him.

Weird obsession going on here. He's basically trying to piggyback off of DC's success, AND roids, for his own name, at this point.
Shouldn't he be on to new challenges after beating him "off the steroids"?

"The next day after a few hours of being awake I realized I cannot be a hater. Someone else's success has nothing to do with me. What God has for Daniel Cormier is for Daniel Cormier and what he has for me is for me, and so I had to find a place in my heart to be happy for him."
BUT
"I think that beating him a third time would really do something to his confidence.... I want to crush his confidence...I want to break his will."

Ah Bonesy, our favorite pious psychopath...

I think Boner is actually pissed at all the success DC is having.

He has been doing a lot of talking. But we still have no word on the punishment. Over 1 year out.. Weird..

Back