Jones fires back at critics

I'm never sure if I should go with the caught 2 times response, the hit and run on a pregnant woman response or the hid under a cage to avoid a test response. So many choices, so little time.

Sounds good to me.

#JonesBless

He was very equipped to be an arbiter in this case and he’s been involved in ped cases for a long time.

He came to prominence from handling the case where Russians covered up and mismanaged results. That case involved perjury and fraud not interpreting results, again which is something he is not qualified to do.

I don't care so much about the drug use, as I do about being an underachiever. Limitless potential with his natural ability, and so little discipline.

“The two times where I’ve failed drug tests for performance enhancers, it’s been so small that it can’t affect your performance.”

Imagine failing two tests just by some random coincidence. Lol

Roid rat jones’ luck couldn’t be any worse.

Years ago, he was driving around and a pole jumped right in front of his car.

Not long ago, a pregnant lady ran a red light and hit his car and planted dope on him and in his car.

Someone cast a spell on him and made him snort coke.

Despite being a young, world caliber athlete, he can’t maintain an erection. And when he tries, the dick pill (maybe it was supposed to make it longer??) company tries to ruin him by intentionally giving him cock rocks that are tainted.

Then someone spiked his pool with steroids, as outlined above.

To top it all off, the usada is trying to besmirch his good name by creating a false narrative that he ratted out his friends.

Poor kid.

He came to prominence from handling the case where Russians covered up and mismanaged results. That case involved perjury and fraud not interpreting results, again which is something he is not qualified to do.
His history is a lot more than just that case. He was perfectly qualified to be the arbitrator. And respected.

Im personally glad Jones has clarified the situation.

He can resume business as the greatest martial artists of all time and brutally kicking ass in the name of thy lord.

GOAT bless

Shut up Jon.

Man has always been a vulture always acted like a vulture now he's a butiful swan.

Fuck off jon. We're criticising you for hitting pregnant women with a motor vehicle
Lmao
I love these posts. On a forum that hates women, people feign indignation that he got to a car accident with a pregnant woman.

Tldr

Not interested in hearing this cheater's excuse making anymore.

Won't pay for his ppv either, and I pay for most big ppvs over last 10+ years. Fool me once...

Hopefully I will get to see some gifs of Gus beating that ass the next day.

Liar.

Cheater.

Snitch.

Murderer (he left the lady there to die).

Bitch.

Worst thing is he actually sees himself as a victim in this.

Bet he blamed the pregnant woman for the crash too.
He blamed the unborn child. "Human beings in such small amounts cannot affect my performance."

“The two times where I’ve failed drug tests for performance enhancers, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

“I would say that those would be people looking for an excuse not to give it to me, not to give credit where it’s due,” Jones said in response when speaking on the Jackson-Wink podcast. “In both situations, whatever was in me chemically was proven scientifically that the amounts were so small that there was no way possible to affect my performance in a positive or a negative way.

“The two times where I’ve failed drug tests for performance enhancers, it’s been so small that it can’t affect your performance.”

Jones went onto explain the results of the findings in both of those drug tests after a lengthy adjudication process with USADA.

“The d–k pill situation, that was proven that it was a mistake,” Jones explained when speaking about his first violation in 2016. “Who takes a male enhancement pill expecting to fight better. I mean nobody. We actually found the company, found the exact pills, we ordered the pills and the pills came back with stuff in it that wasn’t supposed to be in there. Such a small amount that it’s not going to make you fight any better or be stronger.

“Then in the second situation, we just found out to have USADA say ‘the amount of steroids we found in your body Jon, it was like taking a pinch of salt and throwing it in an Olympic size swimming pool’. It was such a small amount that it was pretty obvious this was an accident. For this to be something that got into your body two weeks before the fight. So two weeks before the fight, you took a pinch of steroids and threw it in an Olympic size swimming pool. It’s clear this is nothing that helped you knock out Daniel Cormier.”

https://www.mmaweekly.com/jon-jones...-him-cheater-to-take-away-his-accomplishments

Sorry if this was posted before.
Has it occurred to anyone that you can purposefully stock a product that you know contains trace amounts of the PED you intend to take illegally, cycle off near fight night, then blame it on that product that you "accidentally" took?

Even the dumbest people don't seem convinced by Jones' lies. He's just cringey at this point.

His history is a lot more than just that case. He was perfectly qualified to be the arbitrator. And respected.

Perfectly qualified to be an arbitrator in the sense that he knows how to preside over a plea deal arrangement. Not qualified to make scientific statements based on findings. His training is not as a scientist.

Back