Jones easily has the most Shertarded fan base.

200w.gif

Which part of my post confuses you.....?

giphy.gif

Jon Jones, proven juice head, has easily the most annoying and uneducated fan base out of all the big UFC fighters. Typical sherbro, stuffing his face full of doritos in between youjizz sessions down in his parents basement...Thinking it's cool to pull for a proven cheater, and also a full fledged criminal.

Personal issues aside, Jones is a notorious duck. If he's so great, why doesn't he move up in weight? We have seen McGoat do this and shertards love to hate on it. Makes no sense.

I can't wait until DC smacks Jon "post failed test" Jones around.

PS - for a guy that acts so tough all the time he really came out looking like a gigantic pussy after failing that test at ufc 200.
Platinum and Conor have worse fans. And Conor gets hate for not defending his belt, not for moving up.

Jon going to HW would require the same bulk-up as Conor going to MW. Conor is cutting a lot of weight to make 155 - like all fighters do. Not a knock on Conor in any way. He's a natural 155'er, but he is cutting weight. Weight cutting is part of the game, the weight you can make with a relatively healthy weight-cut is your natural weight-class. Jon is probably walking around at 215-220lbs. He should be at least 240lbs to compete at heavyweight. That's a 20lbs bulk-up at least. Conor is walking around at 170lbs (he has said so himself) which means there's a 15lbs bulk-up to middleweight.

Stop being a double-standard asshole, pussy.
To play devil's advocate he is 215-220 in fight shape but has walked around at 230+ soft before, smaller HWs like Cain and Werdum are soft enough themselves that they wouldn't have much more lean mass than a 230 lb chubby Jones lol.

Which part of my post confuses you.....?

giphy.gif

All of it. Jones is a 6'4 LHW with an 84 inch reach, who weighs up to 235 when not in camp. How on earth does him fighting at HW equal Conor going up another 2 weight classes?

Jones has a HW frame already. Conor really looks like Rockhold and Weidman etc...

{<huh}

Jon going to HW would require the same bulk-up as Conor going to MW. Conor is cutting a lot of weight to make 155 - like all fighters do. Not a knock on Conor in any way. He's a natural 155'er, but he is cutting weight. Weight cutting is part of the game, the weight you can make with a relatively healthy weight-cut is your natural weight-class. Jon is probably walking around at 215-220lbs. He should be at least 240lbs to compete at heavyweight. That's a 20lbs bulk-up at least. Conor is walking around at 170lbs (he has said so himself) which means there's a 15lbs bulk-up to middleweight.

Stop being a double-standard asshole, pussy.
^^^This.

Except Jones at HW is more like Conor bulking up properly for WW and fighting without needing to cut as Jon would not do at HW.

To play devil's advocate he is 215-220 in fight shape but has walked around at 230+ soft before, smaller HWs like Cain and Werdum are soft enough themselves that they wouldn't have much more lean mass than a 230 lb chubby Jones lol.

All of it. Jones is a 6'4 LHW with an 84 inch reach, who weighs up to 235 when not in camp. How on earth does him fighting at HW equal Conor going up another 2 weight classes?

Jones has a HW frame already. Conor really looks like Rockhold and Weidman etc...

{<huh}

Fuck me, why I am I even trying.....

Jones is tall. He's not a heavy dude though. Those two things is not the same. He has a skinny as fuck waist-down frame. His torso has good development, but he's not massive, just appears as though due to him being shredded. This is how he would realistically have to look as a HW:

View media item 26893
Do you think a fighter who relies on athleticism, balance and finesse would be in great condition going in to a cage looking like that. Hell, cut some fat off and replace it with muscles so he looks like a bodybuilder, it would still be dangerous for Jon to fight like he does, if he were to be that heavy.

For reference, 6'6 Michael Jordan with good, healthy muscle development all over and a body type similar to Jones weighed 225lbs.

Fuck me, why I am I even trying.....

Jones is tall. He's not a heavy dude though. Those two things is not the same. He has a skinny as fuck waist-down frame. His torso has good development, but he's not massive, just appears as though due to him being shredded. This is how he would realistically have to look as a HW:

View media item 26893
Do you think a fighter who relies on athleticism, balance and finesse would be in great condition going in to a cage looking like that. Hell, cut some fat off and replace it with muscles so he looks like a bodybuilder, it would still be dangerous for Jon to fight like he does, if he were that her heavy.
Picture doesn't work but Werdum is a "technical" fighter who physically looks pretty bad and he can still compete at the top level, arguably beating Overeem in his last fight (despite being 40). Cain looks worse but you could argue he isn't as much of a finesse fighter.

Fat Jones FTW!

Picture doesn't work but Werdum is a "technical" fighter who physically looks pretty bad and he can still compete at the top level, arguably beating Overeem in his last fight (despite being 40). Cain looks worse but you could argue he isn't as much of a finesse fighter.

Fat Jones FTW!

There's no doubt in my mind that Jones could compete? I hope you don't feel otherwise, because then it's not even worth it having this conversation. However, I think it's a dumb risk to take. These guys are much heavier than him. There's no way Jones could bulk up to +245lbs and still be able to move around for more than two rounds. He's tall, but his body type is lanky and literally skinny waist down.

If he were to compete at HW, his best bet IMO is:

Stay shredded and mobile. Build lower body muscles and take your weight up to about 230-235lbs. This means you sacrifice whatever KO power you have and make yourself more susceptible to going down if you get hit clean. However, he could out-point ALL heavyweights for 5 rounds with relative ease. He would probably not stay undefeated, as someone would eventually catch him clean, but he's not build to be at a competitive HW weight, so it's the lesser of two evils. I'd rather be effective for rounds, but not so powerful, than powerful, but clumsy and with no gas-tank.

*EDIT*: When I say he sacrifices all his KO power, that's obviously saying a bit too much. He would still be a heavy dude by most standards and an increased ability to generate power waist down due to more mass. I meant he would sacrifice KO power in comparison to the competition of course.

Last edited:
Most shertarded??
Yoel Romero fans hit the spot big time.
"Aaaawww what a physique....what a specimen aaawww..."
Finding a sensible fan from his fanbase is like finding a syringe...I mean needle in a haystack.

And stop calling someone with as many title defenses as you or me GOAT. He is years from even being mentioned in that conversation.

Most retarded ? , .... maybe top 5 or so is the best I'll commit to

>Says no one cares about wmma because you're too dumb and uneducated about the sport to see the incredible technique fighters like Shevchenko, JJ, and Gadelha display in their performances and only care for brawls and knockouts.

>AV of Nate Diaz

>You're a casual :eek::eek::eek:g0t. Shut the fuck up.
The Nate av is to trigger casuals who are too stupid to realize that's what it's for.

And I've been here forever, you joined a few months ago, and here you are white knighting me with female fighting, gtfoh.
tumblr_mcq7y71NPE1rk003oo1_400.gif

You are all basement dwelling pieces of shits.

personally i think that goes to the Diaz tards but whatever

The Nate av is to trigger casuals who are too stupid to realize that's what it's for.
Yeah Im sure
<YeahOKJen>
And I've been here forever, you joined a few months ago, and here you are white knighting me with female fighting, gtfoh.
tumblr_mcq7y71NPE1rk003oo1_400.gif
"White Knighting is an attempt at being a feminist ally that assumes that men are better feminists than women are." - Google
What part about me pointing out your stupidity about wmma is white knighting?

You're obviously a casual retard who only pays attention to your typical Nate Diaz, Conor, Ronda, Lesnar etc and any fight that doesn't end in a spectacular first round KO or is predominantly grappling is boring or "typical wmma".

Jones has a HW frame already.

Have you seen his legs? he has at BEST "Chicken Legs" Everyone says it, Chop his legs and he will fall, but nobody has been able to follow through. To Quote the greatest....Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face.

Back