Jones caught twice & people call for ban. Lesnar caught twice & people call for comeback

Isn't selective moral outrage fun?
The UFC and fans are completely inconsistent and their leadership pretty much looks the other way if they can somehow steer their fans into doing the same thing. How can anyone defend one and not the other? How can Serra cry assault on Jones but not someone twice as roided who was allowed to juice by the UFC?
Give it a few months. He will be in a title fight and all will be forgiven ( not forgotten)

The issue is still too fresh to start comparing the attitudes Towards both fighters.

I mean seriously, I understand no one cares about some pragnant lady who just happened to be in the receiving end of Jon Jones' debauchery. But just because it interferes with the petty enjoyment of MMA fans doing something like that does not become less despicable. Fuck him, and his legacy. He deserves to be eviscerated from the sport.

Isn't selective moral outrage fun?
The UFC and fans are completely inconsistent and their leadership pretty much looks the other way if they can somehow steer their fans into doing the same thing. How can anyone defend one and not the other? How can Serra cry assault on Jones but not someone twice as roided who was allowed to juice by the UFC?

I don't recall Lesnar being caught twice, but IMO it doesn't matter.
Both should be punished according to the rules.
And the same set of rules should be applied to every other fighter, whether he is a draw, a champion or the last in their ranking system (and in popularity as well).

Something Something, racism something something white boy, something something the world owes me something. :rolleyes:

Brock failed drug tests pissed hot for one fight while Jones pissed hot for 2 separate fights. Plus Jones has a reputation for degenerate behavior and Brock doesn't. Plus Brock has been in pro wrestling for the last 5 years so it wasn't really a big surprise.

I've always had Jones back too, because I think he is the greatest talent this sport has ever seen, but you sound like an asshole. He made his won bed and now he has to lie in it.

<DisgustingHHH>

I think you're trying to respond to someone else!

Oh look, more talking about nothing.
This post of yours in a vapid shotgun of debate-words. Be a big boy a show me this false equivalency and "wellpoisoning". You haven't. You've just opened a dictionary and then patted yourself on the back for using some vocabulary in a sentence.

Sorry I thought you'd know exactly what I was talking about.

Easy enough explanation:

False equivalency = You paint Brock & Jon Jones as identical agents in the comparison. Brock / Jones have drastically different career paths and choices and to say all things are equal would be to draw a false equivalency.

Poisoning the well = 1.) Your statement that everyone sides with Brock over Jones. 2.) Brock is undoubtedly as bad as Jon Jones and people knowingly ignore it.

You are one inch away from calling everyone a racist.

Boils down to this: You're either a very, very dishonest person or a very, very immature person. You don't even understand the basic concepts behind your own arguments and I'm going to assume most of what you say is an emotional knee jerk with very little thought put into it. Or....Maybe you do understand the basic concepts (and why and how they are broken) but choose to use them regardless because at the end of the day it's about being emotionally satisfied over honest, thoughtful and consistent?

Lesnars mma tenure has never been taken too seriously and no one has ever considered him great or clean. Jones is a fighting prodigy and was in contention for goat. He beat a lot of phenomenal fighters. His flags are way more devastating to the sport and his opponents than Brock's were.

*Lectures me on selective history*
*Selectively highlights Jones history while ignoring Lesnar*

Both are cheaters. One is loved and groomed for a return.
After Jones first suspension he ultimately main evented a flagship Ppv. Wtf is hard to understand here?

I don't know who is calling for comeback for lesner but he should not be allowed near an actual combat right of any sorts.

Because he's gotten caught one time, along with over 50 other guys in MMA?

Lesnars mma tenure has never been taken too seriously and no one has ever considered him great or clean. Jones is a fighting prodigy and was in contention for goat. He beat a lot of phenomenal fighters. His flags are way more devastating to the sport and his opponents than Brock's were.
Never taken too seriously? Oh so being given multiple title shots and headlining some of the most visible PPV events in history doesn't count as serious?

That's due to MMA fans being among the stupidest motherfuckers on the planet. I swear some of the people who post here are barely sentient beings.

That's due to MMA fans being among the stupidest motherfuckers on the planet. I swear some of the people who post here are barely sentient beings.

Take your fucking self loathing somewhere else. We are not you. We may watch mma, it does not mean we are pathetic like you see yourself (and most likely how others see you).

Wait, wait, wasn't Jones was the one calling for Brock to come back?

upload_2017-8-26_10-10-10.jpeg
th

I just love to check in on these race bait threads, so fun.

Take your fucking self loathing somewhere else. We are not you. We may watch mma, it does not mean we are pathetic like you see yourself (and most likely how others see you).
Fuck off, bitch, I wasn't talking to you. Take your pathetic reply and projections and stick them up your dick locker.

Fuck off, bitch, I wasn't talking to you. Take your pathetic reply and projections and stick them up your dick locker.

No shit, you are still talking to yourself. Go crawl up into your little self loathing assball. Pathetic.

PS LOL, you got awful butthurt by what I said. Truth hurts, don't it?

Back