Jones caught twice & people call for ban. Lesnar caught twice & people call for comeback

brackis1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Isn't selective moral outrage fun?
The UFC and fans are completely inconsistent and their leadership pretty much looks the other way if they can somehow steer their fans into doing the same thing. How can anyone defend one and not the other? How can Serra cry assault on Jones but not someone twice as roided who was allowed to juice by the UFC?

Brockroid should be banned too.

F both of these juicehead cheaters.

Brocks just a jacked white boy though?

Lesnar was caught once, being caught for the same substance in two tests shortly apart from each other isn't the same as being caught for multiple different substances a year apart.

Was Serra asked his opinion of Brock after Brock was caught? If he was you may have a valid argument, if he wasn't, you don't.

True, but not as many lies and manipulation. Brock at least keeps his mouth shut and doesn't come out claiming to be some wholesome Christian. That's my biggest beef with Jones, and Tiger Woods for that matter. Just admit you're a filthy animal and I'll have more respect for you lol.

The UFC and fans are completely inconsistent and their leadership pretty much looks the other way if they can somehow steer their fans into doing the same thing. How can anyone defend one and not the other? How can Serra cry assault on Jones but not someone twice as roided who was allowed to juice by the UFC?

both have been called to be banned and both to fight again. just fix your own stupid racist shit in your own stupid head

Yea, but Lesnars a full blooded Viking. Sometimes he just, ya know, needs his viking juice. no biggie.

I don't see the masses clamoring for a Brock fight. Neither one of them have any shitting business fighting.

Brock was caught once.

Jones has now been caught three times.

Big fucking difference between one and three times.

Obviously it's because Lesnar is white and Dana White wants another white star like GSP Rousey, and Conor.

Does it surprise any of you at all that he doesn't promote MM, Nunes, Woodley, etc.?

I wouldnt be surprised if he was the one who tainted Jons test.

Did you know that Dana really has hair, he just shaves it because hes a closet skin head?

Racist mother fucker.

Somebody alarm Luke Thomas to investigate!
I'm sure Jon will answer his questions again if Luke gets to the bottom of it.

Lesnar was caught once, being caught for the same substance in two tests shortly apart from each other isn't the same as being caught for multiple different substances a year apart.

Was Serra asked his opinion of Brock after Brock was caught? If he was you may have a valid argument, if he wasn't, you don't.

Yeah, TS is either a moron or has an agenda here...

I hate to say it, but with Lesnar, people know what they're getting.

giphy.gif

Back