Jones and Brock need to fight in Bellator

muggy love

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
It would catapult Bellator to another level and they could fight each other roided to the gills...

Yeah, Dana is totally gonna let two of the biggest stars to ever fight in The UFC go to Bellator to catapult Bellator to better things...

<{danayeah}>

Bellator is already a sinking ship, they don't know what they want to do. Freak fights or legit fights??? Can't have both. I say have Jones granted his release, and Brock finish his wrasslin contract & have them fight overseas in Rizin.

Does bellator have drug tests?

Yes, via commission, ala Kimbo & Shamrock. Kimbo was suspended but was still able to compete on the UK card. That's why Brock/Jones cant happen in Bellator unless it was overseas. Which wouldn't make Bellator as much money.

Yeah, Dana is totally gonna let two of the biggest stars to ever fight in The UFC go to Bellator to catapult Bellator to better things...

<{danayeah}>

Brock isn't under contract with the UFC, and if Jones can get a pitty release from his contract. It could happen if the right money is thrown.

Brock isn't under contract with the UFC, and if Jones can get a pitty release from his contract. It could happen if the right money is thrown.
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see it, but nobody has the kind of money it would take to buy both of those contracts.

Japan is probably the only chance, and it's an extremely faint one...

Fuck that. Keep Jon Jones. Cut USADA.

The UFC would have to grant them releases first, which they will not do.

They don't have to release him. They have to do/pay him nothing for 4 years(or whatever the length of his suspension ends up being). Then, they get to decide whether his current contract is cheap enough to offer him fights on it.

The UFC will NEVER let Jones go somewhere else. They have a contract. He's gonna sit on the shelf for a long

Back