Jones admitted to using coke before and after his Turanibol test

at this point I can't handle anyone that believes any horseshit that comes out of Jones' mouth. Let's just move on and watch him fight... Im happy he's back fighting, but don't try to sell me the brooklyn bridge that Jones is innocent

jpF1TB8.jpg

Consistent with what he's always said in the past... oh wait

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/jon-jones-i-don-t-have-a-drug-problem-i-just-got-caught-011915

Highlights:

“I'm not a cocaine addict.”

I don't have a drug problem.”

It was out of character for me.”
@ 5:00

I have never taken any performance enhancing drug.”
@ 8:45

It's not a defeat if you learn something.”
@ 12:35

How can anyone be a fan of his at this point? The whole comeback and retribution story has already been overplayed with him, I genuinely don't know a redeemable quality about him.

It's in your system for like 2 days max. If you can't refrain when you know your gonna nbe tested and knowing cocaine is cut with gods knows what garbage then you're a dumbass.
It's only tested for in competition, but yea, who knows wtf else is cut into it.

Nope Chuck did plenty of coke, but we never heard about it because he never got caught, never snitched on others, and never ran his car into pregnant women. As far as im concerned, chuck can have that look in his eye all he wants, as long as it doesn't hurt others like that POS Jon Jones.

Chuck did it in pre-usada era bro. Nobody was getting caught back then......

Nothing wrong with a little Booga Suga bump from time to time.

No, not all of use old school mma fans are drug addicts like you or Jon jones.
Get off your high horse loser. Everyone thats cool has done coke once or twice in their lifetime.

While Cocaine is insanely bad for your health, why would anyone care about that? He is just badly damaging himself..

Sounds like Jon trying to give credence to Rogan's theory.
Mystic Redban. 1st test said it could have been gas station dick pills (ends up being Jones excuse), 2nd test redban says coke is cut with a bunch of shit and could have been that.

Coke is not a banned substance try again h8rs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back