Jones admitted to using coke before and after his Turanibol test

Jones is the first UFC fighter to piss hot for coke, to hit and run and have his title fight canceled, and one of only a few who have failed two PED test. There are plenty of guys who can do coke and not let it affect their lives, Jones isn’t one of those guys.
Melvin Guillard failed for coke first. He isn't one of those guys either though.

The use of illicit non performance enhancing drugs aren't tested for during out of competition times. Only during in comp test do those substances come under the purview of USADA regulation. Interesting that Jones going to rehab prolonged the resolution of his case. I get hating on USADA or even the UFC for this decision, but don't get the increased hate for Jones. Jones and his management's jobs were to do whatever was possible to reduce the length of the suspension and get back to active competition as soon as possible. That's the stance of every fight hit with a USADA violation, try to mitigate the damage to the greatest extent possible. Hate the game for the reduction not the players.

Joe Rogan was right. Cocaine laced with Chinese creatine which was tainted by German Turinabol.

Still waiting to hear back as to why he didn’t test positive for the cocaine tho.
Cuz they dont test for it in out of comp tests

Lol he did a month in inpatient? That sounds like what they do with junkies here in Canada who get all scared to go to jail for a couple weeks for petty offenses.

You aren't going to get clean doing a month of inpatient, especially if you're a life time user like Jon most likely is.

Ppl still do coke? Why cant jones smoke meth like the rest of us

30uvaqw.jpg

Can anyone explain this? It has legit bothered me for years.

Joe Rogan was right. Cocaine laced with Chinese creatine which was tainted by German Turinabol.

Still waiting to hear back as to why he didn’t test positive for the cocaine tho.

leaves your system super quick. ask me how i know.

<JonesLaugh>

real shame this dudes rich and still cant get good coke, somebody get me this mfers number lol

Could be weed instead of coke.

Coke is out of your system in about 3 days, even sooner if you're as active as JJ. That's why I find it hilarious he popped for it at all in his career. (Used to run a drug testing lab.)

Sounds like Jon trying to give credence to Rogan's theory.

Unless they release more information, it's as good a theory as any. I imagine the reason the arbitrator said Jones didn't intend to take turinabol is because the tests before and after were clean. The amount in the positive test was so small it wouldn't do him any good so it had to come from something.

Whether contaminated supplements or contaminated cocaine, It's all bullshit, of course. It's the excuse du jour for all those who are caught and I believe all the top guys are on PEDs.

Last edited:
It's in your system for like 2 days max. If you can't refrain when you know your gonna nbe tested and knowing cocaine is cut with gods knows what garbage then you're a dumbass.

It's in your system for like 2 days max. If you can't refrain when you know your gonna nbe tested and knowing cocaine is cut with gods knows what garbage then you're a dumbass.
Dudes an addict for sure. If he's being doing coke since college, which he admitted to, he's got a real problem with it. Doesn't help that he seems dumb as a bag of rocks

Back