Jones admitted to using coke before and after his Turanibol test

30uvaqw.jpg

Who gives a fuck, let the guy live his life

You’ve never ripped a big dirty ripper magooo!?

Sounds like Jon trying to give credence to Rogan's theory.

I hope rehab did him good.

"Cocaine is hell of a drug." - Rick James

Saw that.

It also said he went to regab?

so what. coke was a condiment in the 80s

Joe Rogan was right. Cocaine laced with Chinese creatine which was tainted by German Turinabol.

Still waiting to hear back as to why he didn’t test positive for the cocaine tho.

Sounds like Jon trying to give credence to Rogan's theory.

That was funny.

Out of the blue Rogan starts peddling the cocaine laced with PEDs theory on every one of his MMA shows.

No, not all of use old school mma fans are drug addicts like you or Jon jones.

Drugs don't matter but apparently, there are some Old School MMA pussies. Like Jon the first world-class fighter to use cocaine? Big deal lol

Drugs don't matter but apparently, there are some Old School MMA pussies. Like Jon the first world-class fighter to use cocaine? Big deal lol
Nope Chuck did plenty of coke, but we never heard about it because he never got caught, never snitched on others, and never ran his car into pregnant women. As far as im concerned, chuck can have that look in his eye all he wants, as long as it doesn't hurt others like that POS Jon Jones.

I can already see the Jon Jones biopic coming out in 10 years

giphy.gif

Joe Rogan was right. Cocaine laced with Chinese creatine which was tainted by German Turinabol.

Still waiting to hear back as to why he didn’t test positive for the cocaine tho.

Bones really needs to step up his coke game. Tainted cocaine?! Gotta go straight from the Bolivian rainforest my man. He has the $$$

Like Jon the first world-class fighter to use cocaine? Big deal lol

Jones is the first UFC fighter to piss hot for coke, to hit and run and have his title fight canceled, and one of only a few who have failed two PED test. There are plenty of guys who can do coke and not let it affect their lives, Jones isn’t one of those guys.

Back